Send Down Chris Fekete JR

Gooningitup

• Senior Admin

As in the other thread, can't be processed until Davos is officially eliminated from playoff contention.

A player can be called up for the playoffs once their VHLM team is eliminated or sent down once their VHL team is eliminated.

His previous send down was blocked because Davos didn't have the cap to send him down. Or maybe they did now the whole time, I don't know what's going on anymore. ^_^

Edited by JardyB10

27 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

His previous send down was blocked because Davos didn't have the cap to send him down. Or maybe they did now the whole time, I don't know what's going on anymore. ^_^

I remember it was blocked, but then you said "hey Streetlight lmk when Gooning gets his shit together" (paraphrasing of course) and then after Fekete played 14 VHL games he was taken off the active VHL roster and put back into my VHLM lineup. So I just assumed that said "lmk" had happened. Just saying, I've had Fekete in my lineup for a while and he hasn't been in the VHL for a while. But yeah, I also don't know what's going on lol

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

It was at first, but then they signed Michael Burch and Pavel Varushkin a couple days later.

19 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

This is what happens when VHLM GMs harrass me to send down players lol i dont check the rules and they get stopped anyways 

@hedgehog337 @The Bread Man ;)

I haven't bothered you about it since the beginning of the season lol. Plums you called him up right after I traded for him, so I mean yeah I was definitely upset

Edited by The Bread Man

32 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

This is what happens when VHLM GMs harrass me to send down players lol i dont check the rules and they get stopped anyways 

@hedgehog337 @The Bread Man ;)

Well VHLM GM's shouldn't be worrying too much about that, instead they should focus that energy on keeping their players active that are on their squads already.