Everyone Welcome Sam Mongey!

Kendrick

Everyone welcome a new member @Sam Mongey! Sam was sent to us from the Twitterverse. Sam, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask in here and we can assist you with the start up process and get you acquainted with some of the aspects that have made this the longest serving simulation league on the internet!

25 minutes ago, Sam Mongey said:

Hey! Thanks for the warm welcome! Just wondering how to get started off. Hopefully it will get more understandable for me after I get prepared. 

Click below to go to the Create a Player section. This is where you'll create a topic and edit in your player template:

Click me to go to create a player etc

You start out with 30 TPE, so apply that to your player. Initially, you'll pick between a goalie or a type of player (Winger, Center, Dman etc).

Skater Template

Goalie Template

Below is the update scale for applying your 30 points and future points earned:

Update Scale

Should be good to go based off that. Create your guy - pi;ck whatever name, whatever birth date, height, weight, birthplace and stats! Build him however you wish. 

Afterwards, you can complete your rookie scouting report and player biography for I believe 18 TPE. No need to rush - take your time and enjoy.

Below is your point task section, where you earn points for your players. In each area, there's a description of what you need to do and what the requirements are.

Point Tasks section

7 hours ago, Sam Mongey said:

Hey! Thanks for the warm welcome! Just wondering how to get started off. Hopefully it will get more understandable for me after I get prepared. 

Welcome welcome my good man! :drunk: