Christmas Gift Payout

Will

• Senior Admin

Right, I've combed through my inbox the best I could but there's a chance I missed a PM or two so if you don't see your name here just send me a message and we'll get you added. Tried to make the gifts as 'even' as possible while still making them different from one and other. Very good turnout overall, thanks for playing!

A few people neglected to read the part about choosing a gift to unwrap - I generated a random number between 1 and 4 for those people. Everything can be claimed by linking to this post, aside from the player store cash which @Green will take care of (PM him or post here stating which player the cash is going to).

Please note these items can be claimed on only one player per member, the initial doubles week for finding the 4 gifts was for both.

Gift 1 - Double Week <-- You need to do a PT to claim this =) 

@Phil

@Velevra

@Kylrad

@tfong

@evrydayimbyfuglien

@Smarch

@brovy

@Green
@mpclardy

@flyersfan1493

@RomanesEuntDomus

@Tsbagsuph

@iRockstar

@Kendrick

Gift 2 - $4 000 000

@Advantage

@Jericho

@Mr. Power

@Beketov

@hedgehog337

@solas

@Tylar

@jRuutu

@Toast

@DollarAndADream

Gift 3 - 5 TPE (Uncapped)

@STZ

@TheLastOlympian07

@der meister

@Rob e Z

@Banackock

@boubabi

@JardyB10

@Lunaro

@YEAH!stlemania

@754

@Pandar

@gregreg

@GoodLeftUndone

@The Bread Man

@BMax

Gift 4 - Free Week + $2 000 000

@Will

@Higgins

@Molholt

@Streetlite

@gorlab

@sterling

@Gooningitup

Thanks Santa, you dick. Guess who is having the rookie dinner next week with 4 extra mills in the bank? 

Miracle if I have even 2 left after Frank and Edwin are finished. Only the finest things get to touch their temple. Did you know they refused to use towels that were 98% cotton? They demanded 100% cotton or they would dry out by running around the locker room :( 

1 hour ago, Will said:

Also the least lucrative.. No uncapped.... I do a PT every week as it is.... you're a turd....

Also simmer down boy, you easy to get under your skin, I was bugging you but I don't want you get sad

• Senior Admin
45 minutes ago, Smarch said:

Also simmer down boy, you easy to get under your skin, I was bugging you but I don't want you get sad

If I thought you were serious I would have had something worse to say than 'turd' :P