Edition 313

STZ

I'll say this regarding @Banackock

I received a very well thought out and written PM and I feel very confident that going forward our GM relationship should grow a bit better. I appreciated his response privately and I know Seattle has a bunch of quality members on it who would like to move on from it. Heres to a new year and a new day regarding all that. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Power said:

I'll say this regarding @Banackock

I received a very well thought out and written PM and I feel very confident that going forward our GM relationship should grow a bit better. I appreciated his response privately and I know Seattle has a bunch of quality members on it who would like to move on from it. Heres to a new year and a new day regarding all that. 

I dont think I ever argued Boom's worth. I simply stated we gave up a lot of our future thinking he was going to be a part of it and wanted something back. It was an act out of slight frustration as it sucked losing him when I put a fair amount into him. Albeit, handled improperly and I should have cooled down prior to commenting. Something I will work on in the future.

Honestly, this stuff is becoming extremely disheartening and upsetting. I just want to enjoy my time, have fun on the VHL and help Seattle and our guys win.. :( 

33 minutes ago, Banackock said:

I dont think I ever argued Boom's worth. I simply stated we gave up a lot of our future thinking he was going to be a part of it and wanted something back. It was an act out of slight frustration as it sucked losing him when I put a fair amount into him. Albeit, handled improperly and I should have cooled down prior to commenting. Something I will work on in the future.

Honestly, this stuff is becoming extremely disheartening and upsetting. I just want to enjoy my time, have fun on the VHL and help Seattle and our guys win.. :( 

I don't really get this response. As in, I was promoting the solid PM you sent me as a way of showcasing that the message sent out in the mag was received even prior to it being sent. The PM was an example of that. Confused here. 

8 hours ago, Mr. Power said:

I don't really get this response. As in, I was promoting the solid PM you sent me as a way of showcasing that the message sent out in the mag was received even prior to it being sent. The PM was an example of that. Confused here. 

Mistake by quoting you! Iphones.. ?