Christmas Giveaway

Will

• Senior Admin

VHL CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY

mm402-roger-santa-560.jpg

Hello everyone! I hope everybody is enjoying the holiday season so far but if you aren't, hopefully this will cheer you up. The four clues below will lead you to four different pages on this site where you will find gifts that Santa has hidden. Your job is to find them! Here's how it works:

- Finding all four will automatically entitle you to a doubles week that can be claimed this week or next (up to Sunday, January 1st)

- Send the links to me via PM

- Indicate ONE gift that you wish to unwrap. Each of the four gifts will yield a unique prize (which gift contains what will be determined at random, after the fact)

Don't post answers in this thread but do feel free to help each other out, especially new members! I'll be distributing the extra prizes from unwrapping presents after Christmas but feel free to claim the doubles week whenever you send the four in. Make sure to tell me which one you want to unwrap!!

Clues

1. Twas' the night before Christmas, and all through the league

the members watched as Helsinki won the game and Calgary suffered fatigue 

2. When @VHLSanta isn't in the North Pole getting ready for Christmas, he spends his time hurling his insults at naughty VHL'ers ungrateful for his gifts. 

3. Christmas itself.

4. It's been a long year since the last Christmas..

Merry Christmas/Whatever else you may celebrate!

-Draper & Higgins

• Commissioner
7 minutes ago, Streetlight said:

@Draper @Higgins is it free doubles for both players or just one? (for those with two)

I assumed both since doubles normally goes toward both, doesn't it?

• Senior Admin
2 minutes ago, KingRobbie said:

PM sent earlier today and heard nothing back...

What do you want me to say lol? 

i said the doubles is claimable whenever you send, an announcement with the unwrapped prizes will be made after Christmas (once I randomize the gifts)