TRIVIA Results Week 2

TheLastOlympian07

sorry for the delay. GF is back in town after oh 34 days but I wasnt counting. 

1 correct answer = 1 capped TPE + 1 point on S50 leaderboard
2 correct answers = 1 capped TPE + 2 points on S50 leaderboard

Answers due XXXXX

REMINDER: No question ever asked in VHL Trivia requires the use of season indexes.

1a.  How many number have the New York Americans retired and what are they? - 

#3 - Benjamin Glover

#8 - Tukka Reikkinen

#10 - Brandon Best
#10 - Brandon Azevedo

#14 - David Night

#15 - Daniel Braxton

#17 - Jukka Hakkinen

#31 - Brick Wahl

#34 - Conner Low

#39 - Grimm Jonsson

#40 - Odin Tordahl

#66 - Tom Slaughter

#88 - Xin Xie Xiao

1b.  Who was the last player to win the Grimm Jonsson Trophy as a member of the Vasteras/Stockholm franchise? - James Bencharski, S26

2a.  This player never won any personal awards but won 5 Vladimir Kostka trophys and never missed the playoffs in his entire 7 year VHL career on his way to the Hall-of-Fame - Blake Beukeboom
2b.  Who was the last player to win the Grimm Jonsson Trophy as a member of the Vasteras/Stockholm franchise?

3a.  Which player who also won a founder's cup and a world cup, has 4 continental trophy's
3b.  Who was the last player to win the Grimm Jonsson Trophy as a member of the Vasteras/Stockholm franchise?

4a.  Which GM has / had the longest running stint with the same team? Jason Glasser with Calgary from S26-S41
4b.  Who was the last player to win the Grimm Jonsson Trophy as a member of the Vasteras/Stockholm franchise?

BONUS: Give me a question to use in the future and when it's used you'll get 1 uncapped TPE.

1 TPE

@STZ

@gorlab

@der meister

@Velevra

@jRuutu

@JardyB10

@Streetlight

@solas

@mpclardy

@Higgins

@evrydayimbyfuglien

@Pandar

@Tylar

@Phil

@boubabi

@Green

Questions

@Phil

@Streetlight

@Kendrick

@Green

@Beketov

leaderboard will come later or next week when im not lazy. or maybe ill keep it a secret until the end f the year 

Edited by TheLastOlympian07

Just now, TheLastOlympian07 said:

oops i think i sent different ones to you and boubabi but whatever yall answered the questions :lol: 

I think he asked, which one of the question sets did he give you. As in which one did he come up with in his head for the Uncapped TPE

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

I think he asked, which one of the question sets did he give you. As in which one did he come up with in his head for the Uncapped TPE

oh well scratch that then it was just boubabi i sent different questions too :lol: 

@Streetlight you gave either the NYA question or the last one to win the Grimm