Project Player 2 - Wave #3

Higgins

Project Player 2 - Wave #3

giphy.gif

As per the announcement found HERE.

Wave #3 is OPEN TO ANYONE who does not have a 2nd player and would like to create one! Remember there is a 3 season minimum gap between players so if you have a S52, S53, S54 player then you aren't eligible. From now on Project Player 2 is in full effect and anyone eligible is allowed to create a player starting right now.

You ARE ELIGIBLE if your current player is from the following draft classes:

S45, S46, S47, S48, S49, S50, S51

You are NOT ELIGIBLE if you currently have two players or your current player is from the following draft classes:

S52, S53, S54

• Senior Admin
1 minute ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

wait I can create? but i retire next season....thats not a 3 season gap

You're in the same situation as me. You can re-create early but you won't be able to make a 2nd player for 3 seasons.

Yeah if your confused it's basically that from this point on you can always have a second player. So if your playing is in their last season upcoming, you get to recreate early, eat up a season of your new player and then 2 seasons after you retire your old player you'll be eligible to create another. 

15 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

ok just looking at what you did you took 30 tpe. so that means you wont get carryover tpe when Kohler retires for Markus King right

When Kohler retires, his carryover would go to a player if I recreated. Since Kohler is still an active player right now, I don't get the option on carryover TPE for King. How are we supposed to know the percentages?

Cool, I can finally make a 2nd player. Fuck, this means back to full-on activity. I've been welfaring a lot over the last month or so. :lol:

I guess I'll wait until the trade deadline to get the most out of it like I did with Parechkin. To be able to get 1.5 seasons before my eligible VHL Draft.

Oh, wait. According to the Deadline post I can create now and be in the S54 Draft, and not the S53 one.

Well, either way, I'll wait until next week. With the Christmas weekend coming up I don't think I'll have time to do a ton of sim league PTs.

18 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Cool, I can finally make a 2nd player. Fuck, this means back to full-on activity. I've been welfaring a lot over the last month or so. :lol:

I guess I'll wait until the trade deadline to get the most out of it like I did with Parechkin. To be able to get 1.5 seasons before my eligible VHL Draft.

Oh, wait. According to the Deadline post I can create now and be in the S54 Draft, and not the S53 one.

Well, either way, I'll wait until next week. With the Christmas weekend coming up I don't think I'll have time to do a ton of sim league PTs.

But if you create now you can claim welfare for your new guy and skip Parechkin. Just don't name it something stupid again haha

9 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Alex Ovecharise?

Just make it original would you? Haha. Hit me up in chat if you're stuck, because you are so uncreative. I figured you'd go with Alex Oveclaine

• Senior Admin
4 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

what about carryover? do i get to add that when Muller retires to this new guy? 

No. Carryover from Muller (and likewise mine from Koponen) will have to be saved for the NEXT player. Carryover can only be added at creation, everyones first 2nd player will start @ 30

12 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Just make it original would you? Haha. Hit me up in chat if you're stuck, because you are so uncreative. I figured you'd go with Alex Oveclaine

No offense, but I'm not asking anyone for advice on what to name my players. I don't care what people think of the names I make and if they are creative or not.

I mean, you saying I'm uncreative is based on what?

Zach Parechkin is just combining Zach Parise and Alex Ovechkin, which are my two favourite players. I get it, it's not difficult to make a name that way, but that's a name that I liked when I put it together and went with it.

Travis Boychuk is just my first name and one of my ancestors last names because I didn't want to use my full name. Michael Boychuk in the SHL, Michael is my middle name. Sean Boychuk in the SBA, Sean is my other middle name.

Lorne Malvo in the GOMHL, that's a character from the show Fargo, which was a show I was really into at the time.

I'm not going with Alex Oveclaine or any play on words with Ovechkin or Parise. That was a one time thing with Zach Parechkin.

Anyways, I haven't decided my next player's name, but I"ll wing it like I always do because this is a sim league and I don't give enough of a fuck about names.

2 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

No offense, but I'm not asking anyone for advice on what to name my players. I don't care what people think of the names I make and if they are creative or not.

I mean, you saying I'm uncreative is based on what?

Zach Parechkin is just combining Zach Parise and Alex Ovechkin, which are my two favourite players. I get it, it's not difficult to make a name that way, but that's a name that I liked when I put it together and went with it.

Travis Boychuk is just my first name and one of my ancestors last names because I didn't want to use my full name. Michael Boychuk in the SHL, Michael is my middle name. Sean Boychuk in the SBA, Sean is my other middle name.

Lorne Malvo in the GOMHL, that's a character from the show Fargo, which was a show I was really into at the time.

I'm not going with Alex Oveclaine or any play on words with Ovechkin or Parise. That was a one time thing with Zach Parechkin.

Anyways, I haven't decided my next player's name, but I"ll wing it like I always do because this is a sim league and I don't give enough of a fuck about names.

It was a joke man, it was more so because Parechkin sounds like a someone who scrapes ketchup off the food trays in a food court.

7 hours ago, Kendrick said:

It was a joke man, it was more so because Parechkin sounds like a someone who scrapes ketchup off the food trays in a food court.

Yeah, Alex Ovecharise was a joke too. :P

But, I did just work 13 hours after sleeping for 3. Posted that and went to sleep.

Crosby Malkin? Cralkin? Malsby? :lol: