S52 Regular Season Index

JardyB10

2 hours ago, Mr. Power said:

Yeah be real here we normally get a pre season. None of us even had a chance to send lines in until the sims. Resim start of the season and just call the games played already pre season.

Actually lately I think we haven't had pre seasons. What we have had is at least a day between the index being posted and the start of the season. 

Damn, I just wanted to get the season started on the right foot as far as simming on time went. People hate on the pre-season, they hate on the off-season dragging on past the schedule. There's reasons for things! 

But whatevs, I'll work something out tomorrow.

• Admin
13 hours ago, Beketov said:

Aw come on, I'm at the top of the leaderboard and Victor's at the bottom: just let me have this one haha.

is it the leaderboard of most seasons of not winning anything? :P 

(it's for the greater good, chatting shit to Toast got him a cup so you should cherish this abuse)

I made all your stupid premature posted trades after today's games, so it should be updated in the client file and you can send me lines with your new shitty players (or lack thereof) if you want.

@eaglesfan036 @Higgins @Frank

14 hours ago, tfong said:

Still not updated (or depreciated for that matter). 

Your attributes in the sim (other than Experience) are updated to your player page/update thread. Unless you mean your player page was never depreciated?

3 hours ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Also everyones CPU players have 99 Experience and Leadership except Stockholm, no wonder they haven't won yet.

Fixed

• Head Moderator
8 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Your attributes in the sim (other than Experience) are updated to your player page/update thread. Unless you mean your player page was never depreciated?

Fixed

My player page was never depreciated.