Claimed:Podcast1.mp3

Higgins

• Commissioner

Might as well make this a review since I was listening anyway:

- An average GFX takes me about an hour, depends how much I struggle through it. With that said we should really change the podcast requirements so that they are longer. We don't really need hour long ones like mine but 10 minutes is pretty short.

- See, without questions it's tricky! It's kinda the issue with podcasting is that it's hard to talk VHL related without dedicated topics. I have CoD but that isn't VHL related.

- Come play CoD with me and record, save me from the questions and we'll do a double!

- I enjoy how fast your desperation for questions kicked in.

- #FuckCalgary :P

- Why do I feel like you scratched the word "really" from 4 teams having good goalies because of me haha

- We could have signed all of you, just saying.

- Are you recording next to a fan? Ton of white noise; just a note.

- All the Contraction! Is the VHLM in labour?

- This is what you get for using other people's questions :P

- Well, that was short. Like I said, we should really make the requirements longer haha. Oh well, you get 6 and I get a review.

Hot damn there's more content in your reply than in the podcast.

10 minutes may seem short, but mandatory longer is tough, especially going solo. Maybe it should be 10 minutes minimum per person on the podcast. Although I don't think any of the major group podcasts really ever go less than 30 minutes. I could have gone longer on various subjects especially the VHLM, but I gotta save the good stuff for later, right?

I feel like the audio quality really changed when I uploaded it to zippyshare \o/

• Commissioner
23 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Hot damn there's more content in your reply than in the podcast.

10 minutes may seem short, but mandatory longer is tough, especially going solo. Maybe it should be 10 minutes minimum per person on the podcast. Although I don't think any of the major group podcasts really ever go less than 30 minutes. I could have gone longer on various subjects especially the VHLM, but I gotta save the good stuff for later, right?

I feel like the audio quality really changed when I uploaded it to zippyshare \o/

If you have something to talk about though 10 minutes really isn't very long. Like I know I'm an outlier because I have random CoD discussion throughout but mine are often 45 mins to an hour easily. I don't think I've ever done shorter than 30 minutes. I think making the mandatory length 20 minutes wouldn't really be that extreme.

3 hours ago, Beketov said:

- See, without questions it's tricky! It's kinda the issue with podcasting is that it's hard to talk VHL related without dedicated topics. I have CoD but that isn't VHL related.

I disagree! I never use questions, and my podcast are almost always longer than 20 minutes. I have to try hard to not go too long. That said, I often will babble about my personal life for 5-10 minutes, but it's not tough for me to do another 10+ minutes on league related stuff. Two podcasts gets kind of tricky I suppose though.

9 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

I disagree! I never use questions, and my podcast are almost always longer than 20 minutes. I have to try hard to not go too long. That said, I often will babble about my personal life for 5-10 minutes, but it's not tough for me to do another 10+ minutes on league related stuff. Two podcasts gets kind of tricky I suppose though.

I call shennanigans, you can't talk about things that are off topic in a point task. That's so unprofessional.

4 hours ago, Jericho said:

Also wtf @Higgins? Mr. Power, Mr. Miller and Mr........Jericho?

I HAVE A NAME YOU COCK!

Also your accent is still hilarious.

I'm NOT the handsome hunk on your podcast, I feel used.

Hah that's what happens when you leave for so long, I'm basically an old man with bad memory.