S51 Grimm Jonsson Trophy: EU

Will

S51 Grimm Jonsson: EU  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Green was barely on the board though...

I didn't realize DAAD was more than the other 20 candidates either, but he still wins every other year, which I assumed was because he was the backbone of Toronto. That's also why I assume Lahey gets a letter in Calgary every single season. Maximoff has that same dedication to Riga, and he didn't hesitate to extend his contract further even though we're not looking that good this season.

Phil is always a worthy winner, and so is Zach, but it wouldn't kill everyone to at least consider someone else for once. I think you got boned out of the award 100 times because of it.

12 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I didn't realize DAAD was more than the other 20 candidates either, but he still wins every other year, which I assumed was because he was the backbone of Toronto. That's also why I assume Lahey gets a letter in Calgary every single season. Maximoff has that same dedication to Riga, and he didn't hesitate to extend his contract further even though we're not looking that good this season.

Phil is always a worthy winner, and so is Zach, but it wouldn't kill everyone to at least consider someone else for once. I think you got boned out of the award 100 times because of it.

Which is why I vote the way I do know. If for years people defined it by who posted the most and was the backbone, why change now to someone who is rarely seen on the board at all. My past history losing the award or not, I think it's weird for years to use criteria against people and then one year suddenly change that. It's also why I no longer stick solely to the unbiased script, because so many have been doing so for so long and no one has called them out.

• Will locked this topic