S51 Off-Season Schedule

Will

• Senior Admin

S51 OFF-SEASON SCHEDULE
Dates Subject to Change

Sunday, November 20th

S52 Finance TPE Cut-Off (all TPE prior to this date will affect salary brackets for S52)

Experience Points Allocated

Monday, November 21st
VHL Entry Draft - 8:15PM EST *still subject to change

Tuesday, November 22nd

Free Agency Discussion Opens

Brett Slobodzian Trophy Voting Opens
VHFL Group Draft by @ADwyer87

Wednesday, November 23rd

Free Agency Opens
VHL/VHLM Award Ballots Sent Out

VHLM Dispersal Draft - 8PM EST

Thursday, November 24th
Training Camps Open

Depreciation

Friday, November 25th
S51 Hall of Fame Induction

Saturday, November 26th
VHL & VHLM Awards Ceremony
Prediction Points Distributed

S52 Predictions Open

Sunday, November 27th

S52 VHLM TPE Cut-Off (all TPE earned prior to this date counts towards the 200 TPE cap)

Final Updates for S52 (these may occur on Sunday/Monday)

Monday, November 28th

Pre-Season Retirement (Players can re-create for S53 and still play S52)

Training Camp and Free Agency Closes

S52 begins

27 minutes ago, Draper said:

Monday, November 28th

Pre-Season Retirement (Players can re-create for S53 and still play S52)

We should maybe let them re-create this week but not earn TPE for the new player, so they can get in the VHLM draft.

5 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

We should maybe let them re-create this week but not earn TPE for the new player, so they can get in the VHLM draft.

They can also just pm me like previous drafts and I'll make sure they get in even if they didn't create yet

• Senior Admin
30 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

24 minutes ago, Smarch said:

They can also just pm me like previous drafts and I'll make sure they get in even if they didn't create yet

Wait so this happens anyways? I never thought about it tbqh, it's just always been like this.

Just now, Draper said:

Wait so this happens anyways? I never thought about it tbqh, it's just always been like this.

When I was running the VHLM with the gows we would add people and then there're wouldn't be a link to the player page as they didn't actually create yet

1 minute ago, Draper said:

Yeah I think the thing is we always just let guys re-create on the Monday of the pre-season since it doesn't really make a difference which day of the week it is, and then the VHLM draft can get in after the re-creates but before the pre-season. But this season pre-season happens to be scheduled on a Monday, so it muddies things.

9 minutes ago, Smarch said:

VHLM Draft Wednesday November 23 at 8pm est

Subject ton change of course 

Damn completely missed it...

Gotta stop watching NWHL games and commenting haha

55 minutes ago, Smarch said:

Wasn't announced till just now so you didn't miss anything 

Aight cool.

@der meister I'm sorry, but I have to switch to the Riveters game, the Beauts are getting destroyed by the Pride and it's just sloppy except in net....

21 minutes ago, mpclardy said:

Aight cool.

@der meister I'm sorry, but I have to switch to the Riveters game, the Beauts are getting destroyed by the Pride and it's just sloppy except in net....

Boston's going to break the league. Too many US Olympians all want to play together. 

10 minutes ago, der meister said:

Boston's going to break the league. Too many US Olympians all want to play together. 

Yeah, it's a bit funny seeing them so stacked.

From the 2 games I'm watching today, the league is basically Rivs vs Pride. Buffalo and Connecticut don't look like they're on the same level (except McLaughlin, she's GOAT for BUF)

1 minute ago, mpclardy said:

Yeah, it's a bit funny seeing them so stacked.

From the 2 games I'm watching today, the league is basically Rivs vs Pride. Buffalo and Connecticut don't look like they're on the same level (except McLaughlin, she's GOAT for BUF)

Nope. It's Boston vs no one, then the other 3 against each other imo. Just look at the Alex Carpenter situation. I saw her play a game for BC last year where she had 5 points, IIRC. Drafted 1st overall to Rivs, then traded before the season for the 15th overall selection. Yeah, she was a Boston girl, but what happened to force the Rivs to make such a terrible deal? 

26 minutes ago, der meister said:

Nope. It's Boston vs no one, then the other 3 against each other imo. Just look at the Alex Carpenter situation. I saw her play a game for BC last year where she had 5 points, IIRC. Drafted 1st overall to Rivs, then traded before the season for the 15th overall selection. Yeah, she was a Boston girl, but what happened to force the Rivs to make such a terrible deal? 

Yikes.... RIP 4-team leagues too tho.