S52 VHLM Team Contraction

Higgins

For Season 52 in the VHLM there will be a few changes to note.

1. Moscow Red Wolves franchise is folding effective immediately.

2. VHLM will remove North America / Europe conferences and have one World conference.

3. 6 of the 7 teams will make the playoffs. 3v6 and 4v5, with 1 and 2 getting a bye to the semi-finals.

Moscow Red Wolves Folding Details

1. All draft picks they own for the S52 VHLM Draft will be passed.

2. Any team with a Moscow draft pick for S52, will have the pick take place in the 7th place team draft slot.

3. Any team with a Moscow draft pick for S53, will have the pick randomly assigned a number from 1 to 8 and take that draft slot.

4. Players on Moscow, will be randomly divided and assigned to 1 of the other 7 VHLM teams. Each team receives at least 1 player.

Moscow Player List

2 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

It would be 2, but yeah. I just drafted him this season.

When you draft someone you get their rights for three so that's what I was talking about. I know your drafted him last year you dope 

14 hours ago, Smarch said:

When you draft someone you get their rights for three so that's what I was talking about. I know your drafted him last year you dope 

I know, but this season was his first season of those three, if I'm not mistaken (which I don't think I am). So he still has two more to go.

16 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I know, but this season was his first season of those three, if I'm not mistaken (which I don't think I am). So he still has two more to go.

But I wouldn't be okay with someone getting his rights for two seasons doesn't make sense to me at least 

3 minutes ago, Smarch said:

But I wouldn't be okay with someone getting his rights for two seasons doesn't make sense to me at least 

I believe he should be an active feee agent which would give them a year of his rights and another team might get a shot if he doesn't reach the cap for S53