Week 5 Answers

TheLastOlympian07

1 correct answer = 1 capped TPE + 1 point on S51 leaderboard
2 correct answers = 1 capped TPE + 2 points on S51 leaderboard

Answers due Nov. 13th, 2016, 11:59 PM

REMINDER: No question ever asked in VHL Trivia requires the use of season indexes.

1a. Which member has lost the most Continental Cup finals? - Pretty sure the answer is Sterling but I'm not sure regret using this answer a lot of work to find the answer :lol:
1b. Which goalie has the most career assists and how many? - Daisuke Kanou - 42

2a. Which user has the most World Cup Medals? - Victor
2b. Which goalie has the most career assists and how many?

3a. How many currently retired Scotty Campbell Trophy winners AREN'T in the Hall of Fame - Six
3b. Which goalie has the most career assists and how many?

4a. Which two Hall of fame classes include two goalies? - S26 and S39, Daisuke Kanou & Aiden Shaw AND Tukio & LeBeau
4b. Which goalie has the most career assists and how many?

BONUS: Give me a question to use in the future and when it's used you'll get 1 uncapped TPE.

1 TPE answers

@Streetlight

@solas

@JardyB10

@gorlab

@jRuutu

@Phil

@Velevra

1 TPE for questions

@solas

@bukss_a

@sterling

@Phil

@Streetlight

last trivia of the season. TPE payouts and standings will be posted later 

4 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

1a. Which member has lost the most Continental Cup finals? - Pretty sure the answer is Sterling but I'm not sure regret using this answer a lot of work to find the answer :lol:

I'm curious as to how exactly someone is supposed to find the answer to this question. Who submitted this one?

2 hours ago, Streetlight said:

I'm curious as to how exactly someone is supposed to find the answer to this question. Who submitted this one?

Yeah, it seems like I got that question right but to be honest I just made an educated guess.  Not a big fan of that question.

The way I did it was by looking at the members who have had the most cups (Sterling, Victor, Fong), then looking at their players' accomplishments and compare the amount of cups and conference championships they've won.  Checking more people and find an actual answer would be way too time consuming.

Edited by solas

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Victor said:

soon to be S53 Clegane & Clegane amirite @JardyB10

5 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

this is how I know you're drunk. you actually think @JardyB10 made a good player

If I miraculously thwart Greg again this season, that's all people will remember me by and I might have a shot! But then that might be all people remember Greg by and he might lose his shot...

Just now, JardyB10 said:

If I miraculously thwart Greg again this season, that's all people will remember me by and I might have a shot! But then that might be all people remember Greg by and he might lose his shot...

"Miraculously"

said the person who sims the games.

• Admin
4 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I should be in on my career stats alone, never mind the two Shaws, and MVPs of all shapes and sizes.

But I think you're already in as well, with a shutouts record, a cup, 2 Shaws as well...

The only question is when since our draft class also includes Molholt and Phil (shit, and Koponen too) + the one after has Parechkin and other non-shitty Hamilton.

13 minutes ago, Victor said:

I should be in on my career stats alone, never mind the two Shaws, and MVPs of all shapes and sizes.

But I think you're already in as well, with a shutouts record, a cup, 2 Shaws as well...

The only question is when since our draft class also includes Molholt and Phil (shit, and Koponen too) + the one after has Parechkin and other non-shitty Hamilton.

and Muller :rtfm: