VHLSC: S52 Ranking #5 - Mock Draft!

Kendrick

On 11/18/2016 at 9:47 PM, Kendrick said:

Yeah what sucks if there were some first gens that looked promising early on and then some GM players who ultimately didn't care. Making a bit of a mockery of the whole 2nd player idea

It is disappointing, but also 2 of the top 3 players in the draft are 2nd players so it definitely helped somewhat. Imagine this draft if we didn't have 2nd players. Not as bad as last season but still yikes. Looking back though maybe we should have put only 5 players per draft to stretch it out?

Next season I'll try and make my guy a boss like Shankley but idk if I lost too much time, plus I'm trying not to burn myself out again.

EDIT: those 2 first gens have both been on in the past hour, reached back out to them, hoping they come back and stay

Edited by ADwyer87

On 11/14/2016 at 2:40 PM, Molholt said:

Because I don't care about the VHLM?

Wouldn't that make u wanna update more though so that you won't have to spend another year in the VHLM?

or are you doing a big block update post-draft and leaving me ?

Either way Sasky thanks you for your help in dat Founders' cup banner bud

46 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

It is disappointing, but also 2 of the top 3 players in the draft are 2nd players so it definitely helped somewhat. Imagine this draft if we didn't have 2nd players. Not as bad as last season but still yikes. Looking back though maybe we should have put only 5 players per draft to stretch it out?

Next season I'll try and make my guy a boss like Shankley but idk if I lost too much time, plus I'm trying not to burn myself out again.

EDIT: those 2 first gens have both been on in the past hour, reached back out to them, hoping they come back and stay

Believe me, I go beyond just these rankings. I have messaged first-gens all season long.