NA Semi-Finals, GM 5: Toronto vs. Calgary

JardyB10

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

It's not directly me holding a comment against them, but it does speak volumes on how they deal with players and people who just didn't choose them in one off-season. In Cologne I was upset FA's didn't sign at different times but I never came into a thread when they lost and gave them a shitty comment.

Ain't that the truth.

Every GM has been turned down by many free agents even when they've put a lot of time and effort into making an appealing pitch. If a player didn't sign on the team or left as a free agent I didn't follow them, waiting for that perfect moment to throw a final jab when they lost.

Now if we had won a cup or when free agency happened, hell yeah rip me a part for it, but waiting until we lose...

28 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Why would I want to go back to Toronto where the GM claims welfare.....

Black Velvet S50 Playoff M-V-P baby, ain't no 3-peat without the #1 Alannah Myles hit

(Take as this as joke, don't be a crybaby, I'm going to root against Toronto now because I think the same team winning multiple times in a row is no good for league)

My player seems to be doing okay tbh imo tbqh imho

3 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Ain't that the truth.

Every GM has been turned down by many free agents even when they've put a lot of time and effort into making an appealing pitch. If a player didn't sign on the team or left as a free agent I didn't follow them, waiting for that perfect moment to throw a final jab when they lost.

Now if we had won a cup or when free agency happened, hell yeah rip me a part for it, but waiting until we lose...

Ive said you were dead to me all along. 

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

@stevo I'm not even sure you know whats going on, so its best you stay out.

I read this entire stupid argument of you two and no, I won't stay out of a game thread of my own team. Keep on dreaming (or rather as seen in this thread, keep on misreading things on purpose and blow them way out of proportions).

17 minutes ago, stevo said:

I read this entire stupid argument of you two and no, I won't stay out of a game thread of my own team. Keep on dreaming (or rather as seen in this thread, keep on misreading things on purpose and blow them way out of proportions).

Keep butting into things your opinion has no weight in then. Go on