STZ

VHL Magazine - Edition 308

In This Edition:

NYA Wins the @Phil Sweepstakes

@Higgins and @Advantage Create GM Players

@boubabi is back motherfuckers

@Jericho is back too...... I guess that's noteworthy <3

@flyersfan1493 is fuckin done with the VHLM

@Molholt provides an option for the rest of us to be done with that league too...

@Mr. Power the veteran spark for Toronto?

@gregreg is grabbing Cologne by the pussy

@evrydayimbyfuglien adjusting to life in Seattle

i didn't like the first two suggestions @Molholt made but the 20% thing is very intriguing. because I could see it motivating people to do better. because the more TPE you get obviously the more TPE you get toward you next player. It makes the most sense because not everybody is going to get 1000 TPE and get 200 carried over. but it may cause more people to try for it!

on the other hand if we were to implement that might as well get rid of the VHLM all together and have a waiver system in place for newly created players. because if the best players get to skip out one the VHLM why have it? so a bunch of newbs can play against computer players in a empty LR? 

7 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

i didn't like the first two suggestions @Molholt made but the 20% thing is very intriguing. because I could see it motivating people to do better. because the more TPE you get obviously the more TPE you get toward you next player. It makes the most sense because not everybody is going to get 1000 TPE and get 200 carried over. but it may cause more people to try for it!

on the other hand if we were to implement that might as well get rid of the VHLM all together and have a waiver system in place for newly created players. because if the best players get to skip out one the VHLM why have it? so a bunch of newbs can play against computer players in a empty LR? 

Well I'd think that would go hand in hand with contraction, so you'd have less teams to fill. In a perfect world, we'd have enough rookies to field teams for the VHLM.