NA Quarter-Finals, GM 5: Seattle vs. Toronto

JardyB10

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

@JardyB10 Is there a reason we started simming one game a day for the first round?

I simmed one game only on the first day because I hadn't updated everyone's last few days yet at the time (Velevra updated the league a day or two before the regular season ended, so I wanted to give everyone a chance to get one last update in before playoffs started). In fact I still haven't, but only for most of Calgary and all of Riga, who aren't playing this round anyway. I've been simming two a day since, which I wasn't anticipating was going to make the series any longer because I didn't think the Bears would last six games, no offence to them. But if the series does end up going to seven games, the series still wouldn't have lasted any longer. But worst case scenario, it's a day longer, which I could make up for in Round 2 if everyone really wanted me to.

1 minute ago, JardyB10 said:

I simmed one game only on the first day because I hadn't updated everyone's last few days yet at the time (Velevra updated the league a day or two before the regular season ended, so I wanted to give everyone a chance to get one last update in before playoffs started). In fact I still haven't, but only for most of Calgary and all of Riga, who aren't playing this round anyway. I've been simming two a day since, which I wasn't anticipating was going to make the series any longer because I didn't think the Bears would last six games, no offence to them. But if the series does end up going to seven games, the series still wouldn't have lasted any longer. But worst case scenario, it's a day longer, which I could make up for in Round 2 if everyone really wanted me to.

Okay just wondering. Still think it was weird that an update was required 2 days after the updaters did one haha