question?

dalejr88

We have a bunch of members who make them. Very few of us are skilled enough to do them but believe it or not we have a few guys that do it as an actual career in their personal lives so they do them up, they are very talented. @dalejr88

Also its funny you bring this up because recently a member registered (@StopStealingfLogos). You should know that our logos are created by us, we used to have logos used in other real life leagues (as most simulation leagues do/did) but since then we have steered away from that trend.

Edited by Kendrick

1 minute ago, dalejr88 said:

who made the bears logo and who comes with the idea for theses logo, like do you have a name?

I don't recall which member created the Bears logo. I can go back and search. I can give you names for sure, but is their a reason behind the question?

who made the bears logo and who comes with the idea for theses logo, like do you have a name?

yea that person copy a logo 

Any proof to that? I mean I'm all coming on and asking the question but theres gotta be a bit more from your side to lay stake to that assumption. Best to either post the logo you said that person copied or nip this in the butt. I will mention that copying a style is common, an outright copy itself though would be different.

Okay the styles are similar, but thats not at all a direct copy. I see a bunch of differences between them. What exactly are you looking for for an end game here? You realize this league is non-profit and no one gains from anything here right?

Just now, Kendrick said:

Okay the styles are similar, but thats not at all a direct copy. I see a bunch of differences between them. What exactly are you looking for for an end game here? You realize this league is non-profit and no one gains from anything here right?

I am with a league that doesn't like you copying, all I am aqsking if you guys can change the logo and you can see it looks the same

Just now, dalejr88 said:

I am with a league that doesn't like you copying, all I am aqsking if you guys can change the logo and you can see it looks the same

Well it isn't a direct copy at all, tons of similarities and tons of differences. I for one can't comment on changing it nor should we have to in my opinion.

I will let the designer himself come in here and comment on it himself.

How can you prove your logo was created first? Also it's clearly inspired by not a copy.

• Commissioner

I BELIEVE @Koradek did the Bears logo but I could be wrong.

I also don't think that the Bears logo is a particular copy. It does have some similarities but I would hardly call it copied.

• Commissioner
Just now, dalejr88 said:

because we are with best sims league out there. All i am asking for it be change.

That's a pretty bold claim with no proof. We've been around over 9 years and have had these team logos for around half that time length a time least.

Just now, dalejr88 said:

because we are with best sims league out there. All i am asking for it be change.

Unfortunately there is no need to change something that isn't directly copied. As stated by @Mr. Power, it might be inspired but its not a direct copy.

I should mention if you have a sim league out there thats the best it's strange not having heard of it.

you can see that logo hands are same way, fur same place

Sweet, you can also see the Red Deer Rebels logo looks a lot like various other leagues logos. They are inspired but not copied.

Also, link us to this league. You can't just claim things you gotta show us proof.

I told you the league name its the besl know as thebreakaway. best sims league out there

Thats great but if you don't link us that's not our fault. We told you it isn't a direct copy at all either but you failed to listen to that.

Just now, Kendrick said:

Thats great but if you don't link us that's not our fault. We told you it isn't a direct copy at all either but you failed to listen to that.

its thebreakaway. google it

Edited by dalejr88

Just now, dalejr88 said:

its thebreakaway. google it

Look, you came here man. If you want to come here with an issue be prepared. We don't have to look up anything. I know personally what the Breakaway Forums are and chances are the way you speak, they themselves didn't send you here. You came here on your own accord so that is where you need to come prepared.

Also no money is garnered by both the Breakaway Forums or the VHL, so this is non-issue brought up by a kid it seems.