VHL Game Night?

Tagger

Just now, YEAH!stlemania said:

Haha, I read that you said you could only hear two of us, so I had presumed it was me and Streetlight since our audio was the clearest. 

Funny, Devise's audio was the clearest for me.

12 minutes ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

There definitely shouldn't have been a download, I haven't had to download anything to take part nor do I think anyone else in the call did, where did it ask you to download something?

The stream was fine, I could listen and watch you guys. It's the chat thing that prompted me to download something

Just now, Kendrick said:

The stream was fine, I could listen and watch you guys. It's the chat thing that prompted me to download something

Oh Discord, you can download it if you want to, but at least for me, it came up with the option of allowing you to run it in browser. Maybe that's not the case with certain explorers though

• Commissioner
9 hours ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Oh Discord, you can download it if you want to, but at least for me, it came up with the option of allowing you to run it in browser. Maybe that's not the case with certain explorers though

Personally I can ONLY run browser discord. Something with it is broken with my Blue Yeti and it crashes if the mic is plugged in as soon as I open the program. Aside from that's discord is beast though.

• Senior Admin
On 11/8/2016 at 1:55 PM, tfong said:

Rly? I really like how they did the fog of war, feels nice. The graphics is part of the reason why I like Civ6 now, I feel they are much more "fun".

I'm warming up to it.

So just to update, my shifts have changed next week, so I won't be able to do this coming Monday anymore, so next one would either be a Friday night or a Saturday next week (25th/26th). I'll have more on what we'll be doing nearer the date...

...or maybe...

I

Could

Do

A

Poll

To

Pick

The

Next

Game

In

The

Forum

Named

After

Me?!

:o

Edited by YEAH!stlemania

19 hours ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

So just to update, my shifts have changed next week, so I won't be able to do this coming Monday anymore, so next one would either be a Friday night or a Saturday next week (25th/26th). I'll have more on what we'll be doing nearer the date...

Change of plan again, my shift was changed back to what it was before, so will be Monday night. If anyone can make that date, let me know in here!

2 hours ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Change of plan again, my shift was changed back to what it was before, so will be Monday night. If anyone can make that date, let me know in here!

Sign me up! I'll hopefully remember :( 

5 hours ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

I might be able to.  I'll have to wait and see.