VHL Game Night?

Tagger

Thanks for the interest guys, it seems like pretty much everyone interested so far is US/Canada based, so I'll stick to the one stream at 6:00 PM EST. 

@Draper @eaglesfan036 @Toast - For Town of Salem, is it cross-system (E.g. If someone plays on steam and another plays on Chrome, they'd still be able to play together) or would we all need to use the same system? It's looking like people are interested in that, so I'll probably make that the first Game Night game! 

2 minutes ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Thanks for the interest guys, it seems like pretty much everyone interested so far is US/Canada based, so I'll stick to the one stream at 6:00 PM EST. 

@Draper @eaglesfan036 @Toast - For Town of Salem, is it cross-system (E.g. If someone plays on steam and another plays on Chrome, they'd still be able to play together) or would we all need to use the same system? It's looking like people are interested in that, so I'll probably make that the first Game Night game! 

I think it's just on chrome, there's nothing you have to download or anything

• Senior Admin
19 minutes ago, solas said:

I'd be interested in some of the games but I don't have a Skype so I don't know if I could participate on that end.

you dont need a paid account or anything 

• Senior Admin
19 minutes ago, solas said:

I'd be interested in some of the games but I don't have a Skype so I don't know if I could participate on that end.

you dont need a paid account or anything 

worse comes to worst there is always the ol VHL group chat :D 

I'm in!

in fact I'll start preloading solitaire right now so it's ready for Friday

then I'll be able to play all by myself for VHL games night

so I won't have to listen to anyone else 

or talk to anyone

Kinda just like my regular Friday's, but this time I can tell my grandma I went to games night

4 hours ago, tfong said:

Civ 5 multiplayer gets kinda buggy. Get the new one!

I doubt I've paid a collective of $80 for every game I own, never mind for just one! It's either at least a 50% sale or the pirate life before I consider such madness.

@TheLastOlympian07 @Draper @Kendrick @eaglesfan036 @Mr. Power @tfong @JardyB10 @Toast @solas @Higgins @evrydayimbyfuglien

OK gents, so just a slight modification of the plan I had in mind, as I'd like to use this first Game Night to test streaming and chatting capabilities for potential future installments, I'd like to use a game that can make use of both of those, so we'll be starting off with the Jackbox Party Pack for our first episode and we'll make Town of Salem the second episode (Won't be able to do one next week, but can do the week after). To participate in the Jackbox Party Pack, all you need is your mobile or tablet (no download required!), and I'll give further instructions closer to the time. 

Start time may also be a little bit later than originally planned, maybe closer to 7 EST than 6 EST, but I will link to the discord chat room and the stream page closer to the time  

6 minutes ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

@TheLastOlympian07 @Draper @Kendrick @eaglesfan036 @Mr. Power @tfong @JardyB10 @Toast @solas @Higgins @evrydayimbyfuglien

OK gents, so just a slight modification of the plan I had in mind, as I'd like to use this first Game Night to test streaming and chatting capabilities for potential future installments, I'd like to use a game that can make use of both of those, so we'll be starting off with the Jackbox Party Pack for our first episode and we'll make Town of Salem the second episode (Won't be able to do one next week, but can do the week after). To participate in the Jackbox Party Pack, all you need is your mobile or tablet (no download required!), and I'll give further instructions closer to the time. 

Start time may also be a little bit later than originally planned, maybe closer to 7 EST than 6 EST, but I will link to the discord chat room and the stream page closer to the time  

Agh, forgot about this. Sorry. I'll be out for a bit tonight but if you guys are around when I get back (probably won't be until 11 EST) then I'll jump in!

1 minute ago, Toast said:

Agh, forgot about this. Sorry. I'll be out for a bit tonight but if you guys are around when I get back (probably won't be until 11 EST) then I'll jump in!

Yeah, definitely won't be around by then (that'll be 4 AM my time). No worries though.

37 minutes ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Yeah, tonight doesn't work for me either, I have a hot date! Gonna be a long night of lonely masturbation, if you know what I mean. ;)

OK guys, we're getting ready to get going, I've started the stream here:

https://beam.pro/YEAHDayne

@TheLastOlympian07 @Draper @Kendrick @eaglesfan036 @Mr. Power @tfong  @solas @Higgins @evrydayimbyfuglien

Also, Discord chat is here, that's where I'll be posting the room codes:

https://discord.gg/RJV4HkQ

OK, done for tonight, thanks to @Streetlight @Advantage @Mr. Power and @solas for joining us and to anyone who was watching. 

I can't do an episode next week, but I'll be looking to do one the week after, hopefully doing Town of Salem and likely on a Monday Evening, so if anyone's interested, let me know!

Also, might archive the footage, but looking back on it, because I couldn't listen to the stream while it was running, I didn't realise that my audio wasn't playing on the stream. so it would only be Advantage, Streetlight and Mr Power

Just now, Draper said:

Whoops, sorry guys, I forgot YEAH was across the pond and kind of assumed it would be later :P 

I'll make it next round! What's Jackbox btw? 

If I get round to the archive I'll be able to show it, since that may be easier than explaining it. 

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

I came in and was totally confused at what they were playing. Also said i had to download something to take part

There definitely shouldn't have been a download, I haven't had to download anything to take part nor do I think anyone else in the call did, where did it ask you to download something?

8 minutes ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Also, might archive the footage, but looking back on it, because I couldn't listen to the stream while it was running, I didn't realise that my audio wasn't playing on the stream. so it would only be Advantage, Streetlight and Mr Power

Yeah, I probably should've mentioned that I couldn't hear you on the stream :P

Just now, solas said:

Yeah, I probably should've mentioned that I couldn't hear you on the stream :P

Haha, I read that you said you could only hear two of us, so I had presumed it was me and Streetlight since our audio was the clearest.