VHL Twitter Account

Kendrick

So far my Twitter idea has worked a ton! Some big Twitter accounts have retweeted our link. The biggest one so far has been "@REFS YOU SUCK" as they have a following of almost 24,000 people. It was a big of a reach on my part but they agreed and if they even see this post I thank them! Now, on to doing so for many more big Twitter accounts!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Update: We are up to 1053 Followers.

As some of you may know, today will mark the #BellLetsTalk day as money pours in for Mental Health. The VHL Recruitment squad is onboard with this and if you find us on Twitter just retweet our post and you could receive 1 TPE Uncapped that instantly goes to your players improvement. Retweeting our post is a win-win because not only do you get 1 TPE, money goes to a great cause and we give back a little each time it happens. Find us on Twitter at : @Official_VHL

5 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Update: We are up to 1053 Followers.

As some of you may know, today will mark the #BellLetsTalk day as money pours in for Mental Health. The VHL Recruitment squad is onboard with this and if you find us on Twitter just retweet our post and you could receive 1 TPE Uncapped that instantly goes to your players improvement. Retweeting our post is a win-win because not only do you get 1 TPE, money goes to a great cause and we give back a little each time it happens. Find us on Twitter at : @Official_VHL

Done: https://twitter.com/XanderGreen77 

• Kendrick pinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
59 minutes ago, MaikTheRed said:

Awesome! That would help to bring new people to the community if hashtags are used correctly to call attention. :D 

Oh for sure. We had one in the past but Instagram was a little different back then

• Beaviss locked and unpinned this topic