VHLSC: S52 Ranking #4 - 6-Headed Monster

Kendrick

Rankings_Title.png

Screen_Shot_2016_10_30_at_9_20_28_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_10_30_at_9_20_42_PM.png

This year's draft class has been a pleasure to cover and we may end up getting another issue in before draft takes place! That being said we figured we'd give you a round up on the recent progressions of each prospect and tell you who we feel is making waves in this draft class. Just because a prospect wasn't mentioned doesn't mean it is impossible for them to make some headway and scream to the top of the rankings, but we are hoping it might even influence them to beast! Also we should mention we want every prospect to succeed and seeing only a handful progress and update TPE each week truly makes our job boring here. We'd rather be able to write a buttload of content and have more than a handful of prospects to write about each week. We must stop though and let you see the infographics, happy reading!

Screen_Shot_2016_10_31_at_12_18_40_PM.pn

Screen_Shot_2016_10_31_at_12_59_03_PM.pn

Screen_Shot_2016_10_31_at_1_12_43_PM.pngScreen_Shot_2016_10_31_at_1_25_32_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_10_31_at_1_31_25_PM.png

@YEAH!stlemania @Phil @Mr. Hickey @Kylrad @Molholt @gregreg @Harry F'n Hans @STZ @Tylar @jRuutu @evrydayimbyfuglien

Edited by Kendrick

1 minute ago, jRuutu said:

Edwin with the 88 tpe gain :o

Part of me wanted to keep my PTs hidden longer and just whip them all out post draft, but I figured a backup goalie with a lot of added TPE is a more intriguing prospect than a backup goalie with sub 100 TPE added.

Just now, YEAH!stlemania said:

Part of me wanted to keep my PTs hidden longer and just whip them all out post draft, but I figured a backup goalie with a lot of added TPE is a more intriguing prospect than a backup goalie with sub 100 TPE added.

More the better! Just need to make sure your agent knows your intentions of being a backup G when the contract signing time comes. Nothing worse than earning a lot of money as a backup. They will put you on ice when team is playing not so well you know, might as well since he earns so much money  or trade you away into a team that does not have a G :( Then you will be a starter

I think the backup goalie role with change the salary cap more than say a normal player. If there are 16-20 goalies in the league and they range from welfare claimers to fully active, it will force some sort of juggling with the salary cap. Food for thought for the future