Going inactive

FacePuncher

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Molholt said:

What's up man? I'm about to get beat by my friend in Madden

Girlfriend broke up with me 14 days before I was going to propose. Found out she been cheating.....FUCKING drunk af. Idk how else to handle it

7 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

Girlfriend broke up with me 14 days before I was going to propose. Found out she been cheating.....FUCKING drunk af. Idk how else to handle it

That sucks... but, it sounds like you're better off in the long run for the way it came out. But damn I'm sorry to hear that!

5 minutes ago, Molholt said:

That sucks... but, it sounds like you're better off in the long run for the way it came out. But damn I'm sorry to hear that!

Yeah, i know on the bright side I found out she's a bitch that I don't want in my life, but still it's hard to get over. I mean shit I was ready to spend my life with......

3 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

Yeah, i know on the bright side I found out she's a bitch that I don't want in my life, but still it's hard to get over. I mean shit I was ready to spend my life with......

Yeah that'super rough.

Definitely better to find out now than after, but that probably isn't going to make you feel any better any time soon.

Hang in there bud.

1 minute ago, Jericho said:

Yeah that'super rough.

Definitely better to find out now than after, but that probably isn't going to make you feel any better any time soon.

Hang in there bud.

I'm trying, man

@ADwyer87 it breaks my heart to read that. I cannot imagine what you're going through. You have done so much and worked so hard and have gotten through so much from what I remember you telling us here in the VHL at one point. with working anf school. you got through that bud. You can get through this. It wont be easy but you will get through it buddy. I promise. 

2 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

@ADwyer87 it breaks my heart to read that. I cannot imagine what you're going through. You have done so much and worked so hard and have gotten through so much from what I remember you telling us here in the VHL at one point. with working anf school. you got through that bud. You can get through this. It wont be easy but you will get through it buddy. I promise. 

Yeah, the drink got me feeling real good lol, if I feel half as good as rn I'll be just fine. Here's to hoping

Hey man, I know exactly how you feel as I am also drunk as fuck and I also had a girlfriend who also dumped me because she also wanted to fuck other dudes and I also was considering marrying her at some point and I even still have the jewelry store business card with the SKU number of the very ring she wanted somewhere in my room with all the other formerly fond memorabilia I have in my room.

And what everyone said in here is true. You're actually pretty lucky to have avoided a long term relationship with a person who is clearly terrible, and clearly didn't want to make anything work in the long run.

But what is lame as fuck is that you loved this woman, and you've been with her for quite some time, and loved her for quite some time, and have had many lovely memories together and had some optimistic future plans together that are now in the shitter because she's been plotting to dump you for quite some time now while you were busy loving and accepting her and making future plans together. And now all of that is fucked because what wasn't entirely false has now been tainted by this new unfortunate reality. For example, my ex and I really enjoyed stargazing. And when I wasn't with her, sometimes I'd look at stars and think about her, and I'd be happy, thinking about how much we enjoy how pretty the sky is. But now I'll look up at the sky and think about how pretty it is, and then I'll immediately get sad because I'll think about how we used to look at how pretty the sky is and shit, and how she was actually kind of a bitch and she wasted a solid six months of the 18 we were dating, which is about the amount of time she knew we weren't going to be together forever.

And that sucks dick. And you'll live with that for quite a while and all your thoughts and memories will slowly torture you and you'll often be sad. Even when you're not sad. So you'll distract yourself on Tinder and VHL because both of those things are great, and it will take your mind off how much of a stupid dickhead you are for falling for such a terrible person. And you'll focus on all the terrible qualities this person had that you overlooked/forgave because you loved her and such qualities weren't deal-breaking at the time, but in hindsight you wonder why you put up with it at all. And you do this to make yourself feel better about everything, because everything kind of sucks dick.

But what doesn't suck dick is that we're young. I'm 25, and you're younger still, so I'm in my prime and you haven't even hit it yet, so at least we're free for our best years. But really all our years are our best years because we're awesome. You'll move on, and more importantly you'll learn an important lesson for future courtships. And that is that you're too good to ignore red flags. There's literally 1 billion other women out there, and most likely one of those are a better fit for you and have a way better rack, and also aren't as critically flawed as your ex. And you may or may not find a few of these women. You will eventually find one. Maybe she'll work out long-term, maybe she won't. But she definitely will an improvement over this ho. And you'll learn from her as well, and you won't be as devastated by it. Hell, you might even turn the tables critically emotionally injure someone else yourself! (Unintentionally and without malice, of course) You'll hate it just as much, but it'll give you perspective. And you'll continue growing as a person and becoming a more and more awesome version of yourself.

And hopefully one day, you'll look back at this day and truly see it for the blessing that it is. And you'll know that everything is going to be okay. You'll masturbate a lot in the meantime, using your own tears as lube. But hey, that's just life man!

Keep your stick on the ice @ADwyer87! We love you man! Make sure you do the same! :cheers:

4 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Hey man, I know exactly how you feel as I am also drunk as fuck do the same! :cheers:

SURPRISING NOBODY!

Jardy's Jardy posts are always welcome, but I wish it was under more fortunate circumstances. Devise wishes his posts could be this good.

10 hours ago, ADwyer87 said:

Take it from a guy who has literally been in the same situation as you a year ago.. It gets better.. and younger, and hotter.. Just remember that time heals everything, and you'd be surprised what you can overcome.

I'm a PM away if you ever want to talk, my friend :)

33 minutes ago, Smarch said:

My only question here is how long are you guys in these relationships before you get it in your head to purpose? 

I'm not exactly the king of healthy relationships haha

56 minutes ago, STZ said:

Take it from a guy who has literally been in the same situation as you a year ago.. It gets better.. and younger, and hotter.. Just remember that time heals everything, and you'd be surprised what you can overcome.

I'm a PM away if you ever want to talk, my friend :)

Thanks bud, I hope I'll do the same as u haha