Going inactive

FacePuncher

1 hour ago, Smarch said:

Not many people are man, I was just curious of the timeline 

I know I waited 3 years to propose to mine, and we've bene together for almost 1 year so far.

Bro, @ADwyer87, you got someone to talk to if you ever need one here. @JardyB10 nailed it tbh, and you'll survive. It'll hurt, but you'll survive and make a better, stronger relationship with someone else later on thanks to the things you learned from this relationship.

5 minutes ago, mpclardy said:

I know I waited 3 years to propose to mine, and we've bene together for almost 1 year so far.

Bro, @ADwyer87, you got someone to talk to if you ever need one here. @JardyB10 nailed it tbh, and you'll survive. It'll hurt, but you'll survive and make a better, stronger relationship with someone else later on thanks to the things you learned from this relationship.

jeez just 3 years? im lagging then. Me and my GF have been together for going on 4 years now. guess i have to get on dat knee soon. 

8 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

jeez just 3 years? im lagging then. Me and my GF have been together for going on 4 years now. guess i have to get on dat knee soon. 

You know you will. Y'all both act like you are already married.

25 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

I just knew when I met her that she'd be the one. Figured it'd be easy to get the engagement out of the way and wait to actually get married. Long engagements are the best, gives you time to determine your rhythm given you know you want to be together, then get married and start a family on solid footing.

Also, straight got my ring on discount. There was a 60% off for 60 minutes sale going on and I got her the perfect ring.

41 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Everything gets better with time.

Whether it's a heartbreak, or grieving of a loved one, time heals all. It all sucks initially, but you learn to move past it. You never fully get over it, but time goes on and you do you. You learn from it.

Actually feeling a lot better because I talked to her and she showing her true colors now lol. Went from "I'm sorry I don't want u to leave" in the morning to hood rat dissing me with her supposed masters degree, carpenter business owning, boxer who's in anonymous, and I just laughed out loud lol. Like, SHIT, no way she got him. She always was a good liar. And she said he always organized riots and I'm like damn bitch anonymous doesn't do that shit and definitely aren't that open about it lol, you getting PLAYYYYYYYYYYYED. Like Anonymous is wanted, you wouldn't post about that on social media if u were really involved, dumbass. Lol.

mostly now I'm just mad about how I can't get all the shit I got her back, and wasted all that money and time, and didn't grow strong college friendships as a result.

very glad I chose to text her just now haha, nothing helps better than realizing the girl you was with really IS a no good slut. Now it's just like "nothing I could do, not my fault, she's just a bum! Lol."

and shit, she can DEFINITELY be replaced. Only think I was worried about replacing Ian her personality, and now I know that her personality is shit haha. Physically, I mean she ain't the cutest girl that's for sure, got a slight unibrow and always refused to shave her peach fuzz OR her pussy. She got nice tits but I mean so have my past 2 exes, it's not gonna be hard to find again lol. And she had no ass! Not to mention her thighs went away because she's went all anorexic bitch lol. Her curves were weird too. So yeah, very happy!

she said she left me for a "real man". LOL! Bitch I'm as real as you'll find em. You ain't even a real woman so shut your mouth.

hit her with the great last words. "There's only one job out there for bitches without a college education, no life skills, no control over their emotions, no financial responsibility, and who can't hold down a steady relationship. Hope u enjoy being on ur back! Lol"