GM: The Future vs. The Flashbacks

Higgins

3 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Are you surprised a 40 TPE goalie has bad days sometimes? Okay... And Krīgars at wing is a shitty decision, he can't do more than faceoffs. 

Dude even Ryan doesn't get as defensive about his players playing like shit. This is just history staying true to itself.

I would stop talking up how he's going to shut us out every game though, because this is more in line with his usual performance.

@Mr. Power :wub:

2 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

MTP had a decent last two games againt Saskatoon. fbmBFeW.jpg

You've never seen a Power player in playoffs.

Also Drake can go lick a bag. He was so uncool to Martin Short. And hotline bling is a garbage song. 

1 hour ago, Jericho said:

You've never seen a Power player in playoffs.

Also Drake can go lick a bag. He was so uncool to Martin Short. And hotline bling is a garbage song. 

Your a douche here, and it'd be a great troll if you were right. But the only players I have that historically do good are goalies, and Power has done fine. 

Also LOL at taking this gimmick make shift game where someone plays one period as evidence of anything. :P 

Also another LOL because your line about me in the playoffs is like, even more historically inaccurate. The bloody VHLM Playoff Award is named the "Skylar Rift Trophy". And who was it that won Playoff MVP in Quebec over Kellinger? Oh wait.... I'm glad your back, but get your facts right if your going to troll and beat us in the playoffs before you proclaim your greatness so soon. :P 

1 hour ago, Mr. Power said:

Your a douche here, and it'd be a great troll if you were right. But the only players I have that historically do good are goalies, and Power has done fine. 

Also LOL at taking this gimmick make shift game where someone plays one period as evidence of anything. :P 

Also another LOL because your line about me in the playoffs is like, even more historically inaccurate. The bloody VHLM Playoff Award is named the "Skylar Rift Trophy". And who was it that won Playoff MVP in Quebec over Kellinger? Oh wait.... I'm glad your back, but get your facts right if your going to troll and beat us in the playoffs before you proclaim your greatness so soon. :P 

I suppose it is always the skaters who've been aggressively mediocre.

In my defense, I didn't even start this one, your boy came at us talking all "Power gonna shit on everyone forever lulz" and I was all "Bitch you don't even KNOW!"

Now you can argue that as I've aged I should grow more and more mature, but I think we all know me to be the loveable bag of dicks I've always been. Sometimes I land, sometimes I don't but damn you have to respect my tenacity. Also I do hope Power does turn into a monster and gets you into the HOF, but I do hope he sucks this season so I can snag a Founder's Cup. You have been due for quite a while for a HoF appearance.

TLDR; Ryan I'm sry :( Hedgehog look what you did! You've created civil war you monster!

5 minutes ago, Jericho said:

TLDR; Ryan I'm sry :( Hedgehog look what you did! You've created civil war you monster!

The Sask vs Brat rivalry started in S50, so I'm doing this shit to make this at least memorable, if not epic. And then we be back on lovely friendship thing, as it always happens. :wub:

1 hour ago, hedgehog337 said:

The Sask vs Brat rivalry started in S50, so I'm doing this shit to make this at least memorable, if not epic. And then we be back on lovely friendship thing, as it always happens. :wub:

Yes but the hedgehog vs ADwyer rivalry dates back even further

Greg Clegane (TFB), 18 saves from 19 shots - (0.947), 20:00 minutes
Jakab Holik (TFB), 18 saves from 20 shots - (0.900), 20:00 minutes
Sandro Clegane (TFB), 17 saves from 19 shots - (0.895), 20:00 minutes
Rhett DeGrath (TFU), 12 saves from 12 shots - (1.000), 20:00 minutes
Edwin Threencarnacion (TFU), 13 saves from 18 shots - (0.722), 20:00 minutes
M.T. Power (TFU), 5 saves from 11 shots - (0.455), 20:00 minutes

@Mr. Power Tried really hard to give the game to the Washups, Flashbacks

19 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

Greg Clegane (TFB), 18 saves from 19 shots - (0.947), 20:00 minutes
Jakab Holik (TFB), 18 saves from 20 shots - (0.900), 20:00 minutes
Sandro Clegane (TFB), 17 saves from 19 shots - (0.895), 20:00 minutes