GM: The Future vs. The Flashbacks

Higgins

18 hours ago, Jericho said:

I suppose it is always the skaters who've been aggressively mediocre.

In my defense, I didn't even start this one, your boy came at us talking all "Power gonna shit on everyone forever lulz" and I was all "Bitch you don't even KNOW!"

Now you can argue that as I've aged I should grow more and more mature, but I think we all know me to be the loveable bag of dicks I've always been. Sometimes I land, sometimes I don't but damn you have to respect my tenacity. Also I do hope Power does turn into a monster and gets you into the HOF, but I do hope he sucks this season so I can snag a Founder's Cup. You have been due for quite a while for a HoF appearance.

TLDR; Ryan I'm sry :( Hedgehog look what you did! You've created civil war you monster!

It's okay I forgive you. :P Although I maintain it wasn't even the skaters who sucked in the playoffs. Every single one of my players save for Pajari has won a Cup, and while Rift was the only player who was was good enough for any serious recognition in the playoffs, my players always seem to streak well enough to contribute far more in the shortened playoffs than during regular seasons. If anything playoffs and World Cup is anything I can cling to with any sense of success thus far in my entire VHL career haha. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Power said:

It's okay I forgive you. :P Although I maintain it wasn't even the skaters who sucked in the playoffs. Every single one of my players save for Pajari has won a Cup, and while Rift was the only player who was was good enough for any serious recognition in the playoffs, my players always seem to streak well enough to contribute far more in the shortened playoffs than during regular seasons. If anything playoffs and World Cup is anything I can cling to with any sense of success thus far in my entire VHL career haha. 

Players winning cups, isn't a sign of your skaters not sucking. See Tommy brown s1-s3. See max weinstien s8. See baron von jonsson s12?