Double header drafts tonight! S55 VHLM Draft at 9 EST and the S55 VHL Entry Draft at 9:30 EST.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Victor

VHL Career Stats (Updated for S54)

95 posts in this topic

Dmen stats also updated.

Molholt looks to be 5th 400-goal player, Parechkin looking good on hits.

And I have a season to pad those shutouts stats and hopefully not choke away GAA. Just 37 wins for the record there too and maybe even get closer to 1st in save %? Who knows.

s52 up

@Molholt Max Molholt finishes his career t-4th in goals, 11th in points

@Will Aleksi Koponen finishes his career 14th in points, 18th in assists

@Victor Greg Clegane finishes his career 1st in wins, 1st in GAA, 1st in shutouts, t-4th in save %

@JardyB10 Sandro Clegane and @Smarch Ariel Weinstein are also high on the list in GAA and shutouts

With a season left to play, @DollarAndADream Zach Parechkin is 273 hits away from 1st all time.

DollarAndADream and Victor like this

I am interested to see how long I can stay on top of the save % leaderboard, .014 is a pretty good lead as it stands though. 

15 hours ago, Streetlite said:

s52 up

@Molholt Max Molholt finishes his career t-4th in goals, 11th in points

@Will Aleksi Koponen finishes his career 14th in points, 18th in assists

@Victor Greg Clegane finishes his career 1st in wins, 1st in GAA, 1st in shutouts, t-4th in save %

@JardyB10 Sandro Clegane and @Smarch Ariel Weinstein are also high on the list in GAA and shutouts

With a season left to play, @DollarAndADream Zach Parechkin is 273 hits away from 1st all time.

I wonder if Zach P can take that record. I kind of doubt it, with regression and everything, but it's possible.

12 hours ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

I am interested to see how long I can stay on top of the save % leaderboard, .014 is a pretty good lead as it stands though. 

Retire and keep it 

22 hours ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Meh I'd almost put this down as one of those "Must need 72 games to qualify" for it to count

Should have no problem getting to 2nd all-time for shutouts. Getting to first will be quite the challenge haha. I mean I only need to beat the single season SO record to do it right?

3 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

@BobertZ you said SWC3 probably has more points than Muller well you are wrong :D 

617 Muller >> 612 SWC3

nah man the mathmen changed it so 612 > 617 now

9 hours ago, Beketov said:

Should have no problem getting to 2nd all-time for shutouts. Getting to first will be quite the challenge haha. I mean I only need to beat the single season SO record to do it right?

yeah nah stay away

9 hours ago, Beketov said:

So how much you bribing me for eight free shutouts vs Cologne? I can also take Dexter Lane instead of cash.

1 hour ago, STZ said:

k10ZTkX.gif

God damn did Alex Riley ever seriously suck.