VHLSC: S52 Ranking #2 - What's Your Crest?

Kendrick

Uncreative? What a dumb thing to write, the Encarnacion trilogy has easily been the most creative thing to come out of the VHL, anyone who thinks differently is fucking stupid.

Totally just saying this to see what reaction I get. I couldn't care less what anyone thinks about my name

45 minutes ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Uncreative? What a dumb thing to write, the Encarnacion trilogy has easily been the most creative thing to come out of the VHL, anyone who thinks differently is fucking stupid.

Totally just saying this to see what reaction I get. I couldn't care less what anyone thinks about my name

You may have forgotten about Nikita Lebedev 

1 hour ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Not dumb, my article haha. I think it's stupid, just an old gimmick. My opinion though

11 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Not dumb, my article haha. I think it's stupid, just an old gimmick. My opinion though

Says the guy with Harambe shit all over his profile...

6 hours ago, Toast said:

Says the guy with Harambe shit all over his profile...

Excuse me? Did this guy just try to shit talk one of our great leaders? You just opened a can of worms breakfast throwaway.

20 hours ago, Higgins said:

You may have forgotten about Nikita Lebedev 

Fun fact (unless you already knew, in that case, fuck off): The only reason that came about was because of me as well. Under suggestion from I believe Jericho and Advantage, Speedster had originally created the player who would become Lebedev as "Canadian Badass" Ron Dayne III, which was the name of my player in a football league that was going at the time. Only me running in and creating "American Badass" Ron Dayne III ruined that