VHL Cup Finals, GM 7: Davos vs. Toronto

JardyB10

Gratz Toronto, and specifically @Molholt. I remember when BoG discussions ruled over who should take over Toronto after the whole jala/edgar travesty. I had no doubt who I thought should... and made my opinion known.  I think you've justified my line of thinking and for that thank you. Built a great team, drafted a great group of guys, traded for great members, and you can now reap the benefits. 

Congrats to :dav: Davos Dynamo :dav:. Tbh I thought you would steal it! I had an elaborate theory involving the sim engine and Davos winning the Cup, but oh well. You beat us Colognialists, so that's something ;)@Gooningitup, great work so far. Please keep it up!

Thanks for another good season :col: Cologne :col: You're still my favourite expansion team and even though Knight's gone inactive again, we are still in a strong position :)

Commissioners and simmers, thanks for being pretty consistent. I know with my sporadic work schedule it would be near impossible to do what you guys do every day so I can appreciate all the work you do for the league. Thanks!

Members, job-holders, and the rest of the GMs, I hope you had just as much fun as I did. Thanks for your continuing activity and contributions to the league. This season felt pretty surreal and weird for some reason, but still, now we have 50 full seasons in the bank. Time for the next 50!!!

And now for the World Cup!

50 replies in S50 final game...I just ruined this harmony, making it 51. You know...let's start S51. 

I just came here to say that I'm glad to be a part of Toronto's dynasty. Keep it up for the four-peat...well, if somehow Seattle will not make a finals in next season.

Shortly after: @Molholt changes team's name to Toronto Bullets. 

And I'm sure S50 Davos will be remembered for a long time although they were only runner-up.

Edited by hedgehog337

• Quik locked this topic