Theme Update

Will

Yeah my issue is still that the water dripping glass breaking basic VHL banner, the best looking one, is still not sized properly. It's all smushed. You guys should ask whomever did that to try and resize the images on it so that it can fit proper. 

• Senior Admin
On 9/24/2016 at 5:26 PM, Mr. Power said:

Yeah my issue is still that the water dripping glass breaking basic VHL banner, the best looking one, is still not sized properly. It's all smushed. You guys should ask whomever did that to try and resize the images on it so that it can fit proper. 

Yeah I tried everything I could to get to fit better. Only option would be for @gorlab to try and re-create something similar in a larger size

• Commissioner
13 hours ago, gorlab said:

:cig:

fkin hell

i made my banner the same size as boubabi's banner from the blackout skin, so just switch the "formatting" of the S50 skin to match the formatting of the blackout skin, but just recoloured ?

That's a lot more work I would think haha is it possible to have your banner just fade off into the same BG colour as the forum has? Then you can re-size as needed without having to re-design anything.

• Senior Admin
On 9/27/2016 at 11:36 PM, gorlab said:

aiight gimme the size it needs to be @Draper

Should be about 250px tall. 

Width can be more variable depending on how you were to design in. If you wanted to do a full width banner, it would have to be quite wide since it will really be the full width of whatever computer screen someone happens to be using. But if it was made in a way where we could just fill the background with a solid color, like the banner in the screenshot in OP, it wouldn't have to be so wide. 

This skin is complicated :sick: