Mag Writers Needed

STZ

44 minutes ago, Smarch said:

When do the articles have to be in? I typically try to get my ms done Monday-Tuesday, so would that jive with the mag and a decent time-frame?

What he said.

I could probably swing writing an article every Friday if that worked better though.

I'll apply so long as the scheduling works.

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/08/2016 at 10:49 PM, Molholt said:

Hello again.

On 23/08/2016 at 9:57 AM, Ghost Reaper said:

I'm back

On 23/08/2016 at 11:43 AM, Smarch said:

When do the articles have to be in? I typically try to get my ms done Monday-Tuesday, so would that jive with the mag and a decent time-frame?

On 23/08/2016 at 0:28 PM, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

What he said.

I could probably swing writing an article every Friday if that worked better though.

I'll apply so long as the scheduling works.

Alright, so the four of you are all hired. We'll see how it goes for the first 4 editions, and if you guys don't like it, then you can quit and hopefully we will still be well staffed since I hired 4.

The deadline for each Mag Edition is Sunday at midnight like the PT week. However, I have been waiting it out for certain articles (but that will probably change as I won't be desperate for content). Basically if you have the article posted before the Mag gets posted on Mondays (when it should be posted) then it will make it. If any of you guys have questions send me a PM.

I'm hoping to have the three of you in for Edition 300. Which is a Special Edition which I've allowed writers to have the freedom that week to talk about whatever since it's a big anniversary edition. Thanks for the interest!

2 hours ago, STZ said:

Alright, so the four of you are all hired. We'll see how it goes for the first 4 editions, and if you guys don't like it, then you can quit and hopefully we will still be well staffed since I hired 4.

The deadline for each Mag Edition is Sunday at midnight like the PT week. However, I have been waiting it out for certain articles (but that will probably change as I won't be desperate for content). Basically if you have the article posted before the Mag gets posted on Mondays (when it should be posted) then it will make it. If any of you guys have questions send me a PM.

I'm hoping to have the three of you in for Edition 300. Which is a Special Edition which I've allowed writers to have the freedom that week to talk about whatever since it's a big anniversary edition. Thanks for the interest!

I won't be available for edition 300, as I will be away from today till Tuesday 

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, The Bread Man said:

Can I write a VHFL section into the mag? I need 1 more TPE, I think I make good articles, and also I need to have extra motivation go get off my ass and write for the VHFL lol

3 hours ago, The Bread Man said:

Can I write a VHFL section into the mag? I need 1 more TPE, I think I make good articles, and also I need to have extra motivation go get off my ass and write for the VHFL lol

Like a second article? Yes please..

also, if anyone wants a job let me know.. we need writers again.

• Smarch locked this topic