Never ending afterski

jRuutu

I have been living in Davos for little while now and everything is going pretty well. I knew the town is a nice place to live before I even got traded here, but I still must say I´m slightly surprised on how much I have actually enjoyed spending my time here! When you compare New York and Davos, it´s almost like night and day, but I guess that is one reason why I have enjoyed the past week or so I have been here. Little change in scenery never hurts and I´m already thinking about staying here when my playing days are done.

There has been one little thing that has caused me some trouble, its my New York apartment and all the stuff I had in there. I decided to sell almost everything and get a fresh start here. Problem is that nobody wants to buy the apartment or the stuff I´m trying to sell. Times are tough and my manager informed that we might have to wait months before we find a potential buyer. 

I´m just going to let my manager handle selling the place and personally just enjoy my last year in VHL.