Claimed:Claimed:Man of Steel [Reviewed]

Tried to do some work with the text, and while I'm not happy with how it turned out I think I learned more from this sig than anyone before it.  Coming along.  Also, I missed an obvious Iron Curtain joke somewhere.

babiy.png

• 2 weeks later...

Feedback

As a general rule of thumb, try to make sure the render is touching the top and bottom of the sig. Render looks LQ, could use some sharpening or topazing if you have the program. The background work is fairly interesting but needs more too it. The darkening in the bottom right corner adds a decent dimension to the sig but you'd benefit from some lighting to draw the eye to the render as well. The text isn't bad but placement could use work and text blending is needed. Blending on the render could be improved as well, rather than blurring the edges of the render try to use a subtle lighting stock or two on lighten/screen/overlay to make the render look like it meshes within the graphic.

Feedback

As a general rule of thumb, try to make sure the render is touching the top and bottom of the sig. Render looks LQ, could use some sharpening or topazing if you have the program. The background work is fairly interesting but needs more too it. The darkening in the bottom right corner adds a decent dimension to the sig but you'd benefit from some lighting to draw the eye to the render as well. The text isn't bad but placement could use work and text blending is needed. Blending on the render could be improved as well, rather than blurring the edges of the render try to use a subtle lighting stock or two on lighten/screen/overlay to make the render look like it meshes within the graphic.