Misha Tobolsk Purchases VHL.com/Radio Upgrade

svb

According to a Post which was Posted 4 minutes ago, Star VHLM Defenseman Misha Tobolsk, the 2nd overall pick of the Season 50 VHL Entry Draft's 2nd Round, has decided to use 2/3 of his $3,000,000 contract in the Player Store, after purchasing the VHL.com/Radio Upgrade. It is a stunning overnight move that will surely create waves all around the league for weeks to come, as Tobolsk, who is now property of the Stockholm Vikings, is furthering his claim to be the hottest prospect of the Season 50 VHL Entry Draft's 2nd Round.

Tobolsk was selected 2nd overall in the round behind his fellow Brampton Blade defender Keith Sampson III, and the two have been at the center of controversy in recent days after video leaked which clearly showed the 2 players arguing about who deserved to go 1st overall in the 2nd Round. Tobolsk claims that he could not care less about where he was drafted, as long he was one of the top 2 picks, saying, "I really just didn't want to fall to Riga, Seattle, Calgary, Helsinki, Toronto, or Davos. Nothing against those cities or franchises, but I'm a top 2 player and I deserved to be taken in the top 2, alongside Keith who is not as good as me. I want to be the best player to come out of the 2nd round of this specific draft." Tobolsk may have lofty expectations, but with moves like the one he just made, his expectations do not seem so unrealistic.

"This is not just a one-time thing. I'll be purchasing the VHL.com/Radio Upgrade next year as well, bet."

Big words from the rookie, who seems to have the same charisma as players like Keon Henderson, who was also the client of super-agent SVB. Let's just hope this guy doesn't face the same fate.