Claimed:Operation Oslo? [Reviewed]

ChrisF

This article contains material that parents may find unsuitable for younger children. Viewer discretion is advised. Hide yo kids.

311949-question-mark.jpg

Whats going to happen in Oslo?

Reports have surfaced over the last 24 hours that current Brampton center Chris Fekete Jr has met with league offices to toss his hat in the current Oslo GM opening. It remains to be seen what will transpire but if Oslo hires Fekete Jr as their new boss, what will happen between Brampton/Oslo? Will there be bad blood? Will Fekete Jr still be playing for Brampton but running Oslo? Too many questions, not enough answers. However, there are other sources saying that this is untrue and that Chris is very happy with Brampton and the success of the team. He likes his teammates and wants to win a championship with Brampton. Whatever happens, I am sure we will find out by the end of the weekend what will happen. Until then, one can only assume.

Chris has insured that the rumors are untrue and that he is looking to stay with Brampton. He said "Brampton is an amazing team to play for and the fans are passionate each and every night. I love playing for them and I love being here. The reports of the Oslo GM interest is far from the truth. I just want to work hard, play hard and help my team win every game. People can't assume if they have heard one thing from a source. Unless you hear it from the person themselves, don't believe it. Now, believe that! #RomanReigns

Brampton and Oslo played each other twice today, both games seeing Brampton come out on top. One in regulation and one in overtime. Still, at the end of each game, all anyone could talk about was the Chris to Oslo reports. Maybe it was because those 2 teams were playing and they wanted to get the rumour mill rolling, who knows, obviously something had to be talked about because it's for damn sure the only time Oslo is even mentioned in this league. Let's be brutally honest, if it wasn't for Bratislava/Saskatoon, Oslo would be irrelevant. Oslo needs a kick in the rear, something to get their fan base riled up and support on a nightly basis. Right now, it seems like they want the season to be done and over with. That's not the attitude it should take though, but I digress, moving on...

Chris had a great pair of games against the team he is rumoured to be GM'ing. 2G, 1A, a fight and over 65% on the faceoff circle on the average. Not too shabby. Brampton now sits at 6-2 on the season and are showing no signs of slowing down. Even with these so called distractions, @Smarch has done a great job at keeping the team levelled and prepared each and every night. The only thing that might keep Brampton from moving further into the postseason will be a true starting goaltender. It hasn't been for a lack of trying though. Goaltending is at a premium these days and sometimes you have to pay up to get it. Seems like that is something @Smarch isn't willing to do at this time. Plus, why mess with a good thing? Team is winning, gotta keep riding it.

And to end this article, I want you all to enjoy this quote. Enjoy, embrace, laugh!

3c7e5a8b0984b911cc417b19689e0b10.jpg

Edited by ChrisF