Phoughts tn Oecond Slayer

Toast

I was one of the lucky few who will be permitted to make a second player when the time comes at the deadline. I’m really excited about the opportunity, even if I won’t end up with my second player.

Anyways, it didn’t take me long to figure out what I was going to be doing with my guy. I have a goalie right now and more than likely, I’ll be pulling hair out because of the inconsistent STHS and how it treats goalies, so I’ll be going with a skater.

I’ve decided that I will be going back to defense. I feel like there is still a bit of a shortage on the position and my first player, Damon Wolfe, found some great success on defense even if he was intended to be a forward when I created him.

Since I just read @George Costanza’s thoughts on his second guy, I’ve also decided that my player will be on Russia as well. Since Dadonov will have Kopralkov as his back up for World Cups to come, it only makes sense that a pairing of our second players take the Cups by storm, either it be on Team World or Mercs. I’m looking forward to hopefully getting to see that pairing at some point.

There is still a few weeks to go, but I’m really excited about this opportunity. I definitely won’t let it go to waste.