I'm Putting Off Doing the Dishes

As the title says, I'm currently putting off doing the dishes, much like I put off updating once I hit the 175 applied TPE cap in the VHLM. Not having a dishwasher has turned out to be much more of a pain than I thought it would be. @eaglesfan036 keeps bugging me to do a podcast series with him, and it would probably be a good idea since it's a nice way to keep point tasks fresh, but welfare is so much easier. I probably should start doing PTs if I ever want Shayne Gow to amount to anything, so maybe we'll start next week.

I'll be interested to see how the 2-player system changes the VHLM. On one hand, Eaglesfan and I had some general ideas on updating the VHLM, but they're going to have to be put on hold until we see how the two-player system adjusts the rosters of the teams. 

Just now, ADwyer87 said:

Future Podcast Lineup(?):

Der podcast @der meister

CoDCast @Beketov

The Phil Knight Show @Phil @Knight

The GowCast @flyersfan1493 @eaglesfan036

Real Talk with ADwyer @ADwyer87

#MakePodcastsGreatAgain

Just need the Pajodcast to start up again @Mr. Power @Advantage @Jericho

1 minute ago, Advantage said:

We legitimately are going to start again soon (Power and I).

Do a drunk one, then come back to toronto and we'll have a three-way

podcast... a three-way on a podcast...

imean3cohosts

3 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

Future Podcast Lineup(?):

Der podcast @der meister

CoDCast @Beketov

The Phil Knight Show @Phil @Knight

The GowCast @flyersfan1493 @eaglesfan036

Real Talk with ADwyer @ADwyer87

#MakePodcastsGreatAgain

Maybe @brovy and I can come out of retirement and bring back the Unprofessional Cast

I'm a do a podcast tomorrow I think while I update the league and shoot myself in the head with a gun I easily acquired because I'm in AMURICA!

On an semi-related note, it would be sweet to add a "radio station" type widget to the header that plays everyone's podcast for the week with musical breaks and shit. What a great idea, eh? @Higgins @Draper @ :offtopic:

Edited by JardyB10

• Senior Admin
13 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

I'm a do a podcast tomorrow I think while I update the league and shoot myself in the head with a gun I easily acquired because I'm in AMURICA!

On an semi-related note, it would be sweet to add a "radio station" type widget to the header that plays everyone's podcast for the week with musical breaks and shit. What a great idea, eh? @Higgins @Draper @ :offtopic:

gimme 5 mins to change my name to :offtopic:, then post this again

2 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

On an semi-related note, it would be sweet to add a "radio station" type widget to the header that plays everyone's podcast for the week with musical breaks and shit. What a great idea, eh? @Higgins @Draper @niggers

Not just America, but TEXAS