S50 VHFL

scoop

• 2 weeks later...

@Higgins is still in the bottom half, but @Draper has climbed up to 5th at the moment.

I'm in first, with @CowboyinAmerica, @Victor, and @ADwyer87 ranking 2nd through 4th.

I'm going to add in goalie stats (which will undoubtedly move me down behind several people) and update the spreadsheet in the first post so you guys can see what things are looking like.

I might update this a bit more often as the season winds down. Right now our top five is as follows:

1. ADwyer87 (978.1)

2. CowboyinAmerica (950.6)

3. eaglesfan036 (935.3)

4. Victor (919.6)

5. JardyB10 (908)

I've added a column in the standings that shows goalie for the top teams. It's worth noting that all of the top five except Victor have Wingate as their goalie, and if his save percentage drops below 0.935 when the season is over, that's 50 points he will lose.

Also I don't feel like actually uploading the updated spreadsheet to the Google spreadsheet so I'll just show you the top ten with which goalies they have here:

ADwyer87 978.1 Wingate
CowboyinAmerica 950.6 Wingate
eaglesfan036 935.3 Wingate
Victor 919.6 Weinstein
JardyB10 908 Wingate
Streetlight 887.1 Zhumbayev
YEAH! 868.2 S. Clegane
Smarch 861.7 Weinstein
Draper 848.3 Dadonov
ChrisF 835.6 Dadonov

44 minutes ago, Streetlight said:

Also I don't feel like actually uploading the updated spreadsheet to the Google spreadsheet so I'll just show you the top ten with which goalies they have here:

ADwyer87 978.1 Wingate
Victor 919.6 Weinstein
JardyB10 908 Wingate
YEAH! 868.2 S. Clegane
Smarch 861.7 Weinstein
Draper 848.3 Dadonov
ChrisF 835.6 Dadonov

Might be a stupid question but why don't you just update the Google sheet? There should be no uploading if you just update the sheet that's already shared. 

3 hours ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

Might be a stupid question but why don't you just update the Google sheet? There should be no uploading if you just update the sheet that's already shared. 

It runs more slowly than what I use.

38 minutes ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

Really?  I've never had an issue and I use like 12 page spreadsheets daily. Do you just upload a new one from excel everytime? 

Actually, now that I think about it, I definitely used to just update the Google sheet. Only reason I started updating a personal spreadsheet was when I was doing a VHFL podcast, so I wanted people to have to listen to know what things looked like. As far as Google sheet being slower, that is more an issue for me when I update career stats, which has a lot more on it.

But the S50 VHFL spreadsheet is updated for you guys now (assuming you don't read this post within two minutes of me posting it).

21 hours ago, Streetlight said:

ADwyer87 978.1 Wingate
Victor 919.6 Weinstein
JardyB10 908 Wingate
YEAH! 868.2 S. Clegane
Smarch 861.7 Weinstein
Draper 848.3 Dadonov
ChrisF 835.6 Dadonov

Also I'm going to consider this a #Cleganebowl victory.

The top ten remains the same after today's games, but a couple have swapped spots as a result of Weinstein's save percentage falling below 0.930. Jardy passed Victor to move into the top ten, while Draper is now ahead of Smarch.

Wingate's save percentage continues to drop, now down to 0.936. I'm still holding out for that 75 point swing that will come for me if he falls below 0.935 and Zhumbayev can get back up to 0.925+.

ADwyer87 986.1 Wingate
CowboyinAmerica 958.6 Wingate
eaglesfan036 943.3 Wingate
JardyB10 916 Wingate
Victor 898.6 Weinstein
Streetlight 889.1 Zhumbayev
YEAH! 875.2 S. Clegane
Draper 850.3 Dadonov
Smarch 840.7 Weinstein
ChrisF 837.6 Dadonov

4 minutes ago, Streetlight said:

The top ten remains the same after today's games, but a couple have swapped spots as a result of Weinstein's save percentage falling below 0.930. Jardy passed Victor to move into the top ten, while Draper is now ahead of Smarch.

Wingate's save percentage continues to drop, now down to 0.936. I'm still holding out for that 75 point swing that will come for me if he falls below 0.935 and Zhumbayev can get back up to 0.925+.

ADwyer87 986.1 Wingate
CowboyinAmerica 958.6 Wingate
eaglesfan036 943.3 Wingate
JardyB10 916 Wingate
Victor 898.6 Weinstein
Streetlight 889.1 Zhumbayev
YEAH! 875.2 S. Clegane
Draper 850.3 Dadonov
Smarch 840.7 Weinstein
ChrisF 837.6 Dadonov

Double fail

So I guess with the last update (maybe the last two?) For some reason I had numeric values rather than formulas for the fantasy point columns, so they didn't actually change when I put in the new stats. Obviously that doesn't affect anything, other than that the updates, at least the last one, was slightly off. Anyway, I do have the final results now.