Project Player 2 - Opt In Thread

Higgins

3 hours ago, Kachur said:

Let's not reach for stars here, more on then off. Yeah okay I haven't made Hall of Fame players , or even had anyone over 550 tpe but bruh come on I have just as much right and knoledge to express an opinion and be heard. This is not some kind of job where only people who have put in time can do and say shit. 

Guess what I'm angry as well, I have a right to be. 

Let's just end this here cause us continuing is pointless

On then off? Okay well disagree there. I never said you didn't have a right. But when you are making assumptions about me, you better have been here the entire time to make sure they are accurate.

I don't even know why this thread stayed open.

But since we now get to talk about everyone's tiny dicks it all seems to be worth it. I for one have a perfectly normal average circumferencized penis.

7 hours ago, Kendrick said:

On then off? Okay well disagree there. I never said you didn't have a right. But when you are making assumptions about me, you better have been here the entire time to make sure they are accurate.

I never made assumptions, was simply asking why your being a dick about the situation. I get it though you have been here "longer" then me. I get it :)

Have a nice night Kendrick

8 hours ago, Kachur said:

I never made assumptions, was simply asking why your being a dick about the situation. I get it though you have been here "longer" then me. I get it :)

Have a nice night Kendrick

A dick? No I was debating criteria, if you can't sort through all that and figure it out it's not my issue mate. I simply stated (and stated well before you returned) the issue with not having any criteria.

I have no problems with who specifically put their name in, but when certain members do it raises questions over it.

31 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

A dick? No I was debating criteria, if you can't sort through all that and figure it out it's not my issue mate. I simply stated (and stated well before you returned) the issue with not having any criteria.

I have no problems with who specifically put their name in, but when certain members do it raises questions over it.

Bro you're saying the same shit every post xD I know you were "debating" a criteria you have said that 5 times. Honestle it shouldn't bother you who puts there name in its a freaking fake hockey league on the Internet bro dot get so personal with it. 

I'm willing to let this die here if you agree also

Or we can just keep this going IDGAF

• Will locked this topic
15 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

I don't even know why this thread stayed open.

But since we now get to talk about everyone's tiny dicks it all seems to be worth it. I for one have a perfectly normal average circumferencized penis.

At first I thought that was a different word and was gonna say, TMI.....