Riga things

Toast

I’d just like to point out once again that predicting that Cologne wouldn’t be swept with a win against the wall is one heck of a win for me! I’m going to enjoy that extra one TPE…

Back to Riga news though. It’s a shame that we weren’t able to get to the Final ourselves, but to advance to the European final in the first season this team is really together is one heck of a feat. We’re only going to get better going forward and hopefully we will be able to find a few other pieces in the off-season to really help this team move forward.

After the flop that was Kopralkov’s first season, he had quite the good post-season! Going toe-to-toe with Sandor just goes to show how damn annoying the sim is when it comes to goalies but is also a cool little thing for my rookie goalie. With another big update to come through the off-season hopefully Kopralkov will bounce back nicely from the rough start and Riga can go on a great run!

Going into Faux’ last season we really need to do whatever we can to make a solid run in the conference next season. There’s a lot of room for opportunity so hopefully we can take advantage of it.