Flyersfan1493's Random VHL Thoughts

I'm completely out of idea to write about VHL related stuff, so I'm just going to outline a bunch of VHL related thoughts.

• Where would the VHL be without welfare? I'm sure I'm not the only older member who now relies on welfare as their primary method of earning TPE. I can't really envision a scenario where the league is as strong as it currently is without welfare. Some sort of change would have been needed to the PT system, or there would have had to have been a massive influx in new recruits. Also, why isn't it called the Viet Treu (spelling?) Welfare Program?

• Who was Viet Treu? I can't even remember how to spell this guy's last name, but basically, way way long ago when I first started here and I believe before @eaglesfan036 joined the league or before he took it seriously, Viet was a member who did not speak very good English at all, and as a result, he only wrote Fan590s. Eventually, Viet was able to have one of his players make it to the VHL in one of their last seasons (maybe two seasons?) but I don't think he ever saw the fruits of his labor, as he left the league to play some other game. This guy hated Bushito though and it was pretty funny.

• When will @Squinty come back? He promised me a long time ago he would create another player some day, and he never has.

31 minutes ago, flyersfan1493 said:

• Where would the VHL be without welfare? I'm sure I'm not the only older member who now relies on welfare as their primary method of earning TPE.

Even though I'm doing point tasks now, I probably would've been gone during Toriyama's career without it.