REIGN WIN! REIGN WIN!

Toast

The only thing that I ask myself now is if my opponents from seasons prior felt the same way I do?

Don’t get me wrong, I finally won a god damn playoff game in this league and then went on to win a series. But I’d be lying if I said that this is what I had planned for Riga going into the season. We’re a young team for sure, and we’re still trying to figure out just who will be playing what role going forward. In the first round of the playoffs (which we weren’t even supposed to make), we end up coming against our long-time rivals, HC Davos. Davos worked hard through the season to really build a contender worthy of battling the Goliath that would end up representing North America. 

As when nobody predicted Riga to even make the playoffs, nobody saw Riga winning the series against Davos. Against all odds, we did. The sim saw something in Pietro, in Kopralkov, in Kronos, in the whole team that just edged out Davos for some reason. I’m loving life now that we made our mark on a series for once, but Davos didn’t deserve this early exit for sure. So even though I/Riga finally did something post-season? Feels bad, man.

We're still going to kick the Express' ass though.