VHLSC: S50 Rankings #4 - Top of Their Class

Kendrick

Rankings_Title.png

Screen_Shot_2016_06_27_at_12_38_14_PM.pn

Welcome back to another edition of the VHLSC Draft Rankings! When we last spoke, you saw a presentation regarding the locations and places where these players situate themselves on our planet. This week we bring you the players who lead their draft class in their respective positions. It's been quite the battle for some of these players and for others its been an easy race to the top of their positional rankings. Position can have a huge impact on draft position as later things get dicey with some teams needing certain positions over players higher in the rankings. Team needs won't be covered in this edition but we will give you the best of the best in each position.

The past couple weeks have shown us who wants to be in the first round conversation and who doesn't. Plenty of players have made pushes and several have dropped off. Maksym Barnyashev has been flying up the boards. Elijah Dotran has made huge strides as well and both the above listed players are attempting to be first round draft picks. Without further adieu here are the top of each draft positions class!

Screen_Shot_2016_06_27_at_1_07_53_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_06_27_at_1_23_13_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_06_27_at_1_32_51_PM.png

1 hour ago, STZ said:

what's with all the vag?

I wondered that myself. I wonder though whats the fascination with guys chasing girls as players?

On June 28, 2016 at 10:50 PM, Kendrick said:

I wondered that myself. I wonder though whats the fascination with guys chasing girls as players?

And Engimatic is actually a girl so that makes sense. 

On June 29, 2016 at 3:54 AM, Streetlight said:

For me, it was wanting to make a player that was Benjamin Glover's child but not use the name 'Glover' again. 

So she's married before she's 18?

On 6/29/2016 at 2:54 AM, Streetlight said:

For me, it was wanting to make a player that was Benjamin Glover's child but not use the name 'Glover' again. 

Could have made a player who took their mothers name and had an intricate back story about coming from a broken family.

4 minutes ago, Streetlight said:

I'm not gonna do that to my player!

It doesn't have to be full of animosity, they could have drifted apart because of work but they still respect each other and they could even end up getting back together again later on in your career.

8 hours ago, Wasty said:

And Engimatic is actually a girl so that makes sense. 

She's one of the only ones who really is female.

38 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

Wait, when did Dufresne come out of retirement?

Where are you guys seeing the retirement thread? I haven't seen one. This si the third time someone has said something but I haven't found the retirement thread anywhere.

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

Where are you guys seeing the retirement thread? I haven't seen one. This si the third time someone has said something but I haven't found the retirement thread anywhere.

That is strange, I've also seen the retirement thread before, but searching for it couldn't find anything. It was actually posted in the wrong area initially (Was posted in the area where retired player threads are kept), so maybe someone didn't properly move it or just deleted it? 

1 minute ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

That is strange, I've also seen the retirement thread before, but searching for it couldn't find anything. It was actually posted in the wrong area initially (Was posted in the area where retired player threads are kept), so maybe someone didn't properly move it or just deleted it? 

I remember seeing it on my feed at once but figured it might be a VHL Fan article and that doesn't count. So I'm not sure

2 hours ago, Kendrick said:

I actually can't find it either, but I distinctly remember it being here, actually was talking to Bottas the other day and he said he retired his guy....VHL forum is haunted:o

• 2 weeks later...