The Last Stretch

Toast

Well, at this time last week the best thing I was hoping for was home ice. Now, I don’t even know who I’ll be facing in the first round.

STHS is a weird thing. In the blink of an eye, things will turn around. I have been so distracted by the run that Pietro has been on, that I barely paid attention to the two losses that we suffered at the hands of the Calgary fuckin’ Dragons. Because of that, there was no hope at home ice and I then changed my focus to checking the points totals for my players. I didn’t even notice that Davos was ready to go on a run that could possibly take the Euro conference. 

After all of those moves, there is no doubt in my mind that Davos does deserve to get that bye to the final series for the conference. Cologne would more than certainly be a tough beast to slay though, and with two games left for them, it’s still an unlikely task. Davos does have the tools though. They have a game coming up against the Legion. While unlikely, Davos could pull this thing off. If they do happen to win, it would then be up to the Express’ games against New York… and Riga. Riga plays a roll in who they will be playing in the first round. And as @Kendrick calls us, the Inactives are most certainly excited about this opportunity.

Until next time, WE BETTER WIN A GOD DAMNED PLAYOFF GAME THIS TIME.

7 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

you know it wont even be funny if you dont win a playoff game this time around....just kidding it will be :ssst:

stfu and take your bye