Edition 290

STZ

39 minutes ago, sterling said:

And for the record, I think my idea is ten times the idea of that shit two player proposal.

I like that idea...but I thought you were one of the people against it when someone brought it up earlier this year lol

42 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

I like that idea...but I thought you were one of the people against it when someone brought it up earlier this year lol

No plus no one brought this up earlier as this

Great edition again gents

@ADwyer87 I love laughing at your VHLM losers articles

@Victor your top cup winners series is a pleasure to read, and I am happy to see you have a high opinion of the Wrangles so far (I don't think I've seen them featured yet).

@sterling I have to disagree with you. The problem is that this league is really a niche league, and it is extremely difficult to recruit for this. For example, our reddit ads wound up with thousands of views, but not a single person joining. I have spammed hundreds of youtube videos, and have 2 recruits to show for it, and only 1 still active in daniel. Point is, no matter what the rewards it is just very difficult to recruit. 

• Senior Admin

The community target recruitment awards are only one part of the drive. The individual TPE rewards are among the largest in any recruitment drive we've held (I think), the community awards are just something we thought would be a neat addition with it being S50 and all.

2 hours ago, eaglesfan036 said:

@Victor your top cup winners series is a pleasure to read, and I am happy to see you have a high opinion of the Wrangles so far (I don't think I've seen them featured yet).

@sterling I have to disagree with you. The problem is that this league is really a niche league, and it is extremely difficult to recruit for this. For example, our reddit ads wound up with thousands of views, but not a single person joining. I have spammed hundreds of youtube videos, and have 2 recruits to show for it, and only 1 still active in daniel. Point is, no matter what the rewards it is just very difficult to recruit. 

Yes I think we've proven that we aren't targeting the right niche

Do you want me to say the honest truth about recruiting and our niche? I'm afraid it will be somewhat degrading and people might call it overly critical.

I tried to recruit two of my friends, and have tried to get Ahma to come back to the site a few times, but really all of my friends either A) don't like sports or B) aren't interested by a player sim league.

• Admin
5 hours ago, eaglesfan036 said:

@sterling

Only Jardy's shitty version, third last. Calgary is my spirit animal.