Trouble

Toast

Well, Riga is still in it at least. RIG G certainly didn’t pan out as good as I hoped that he would when  I made the call just to play him through all his starts. I then foolishly let him play more games than the minimum required for the backups to play. I guess that AI goalies are just as good as Kopralkov at this point though, because he’s still just barely a pro in the sim. 

On the note of Kopralkov however, I can’t believe that I didn’t even get one vote in the All Star Captain vote! I should have just given myself a pity vote for the sake of having something, but good lord… being the only one without a vote is pretty rough. If it was all based on player alone, sure, that makes sense I suppose. 

Nothing really eventful going on otherwise. It’s nice to pick up a big win against Davos and start the wins rolling hopefully, but we took some losses we really should’ve avoided. It’s going to be a challenge to squeak into the playoffs, but if we can get that first round pick out of the lottery, that’s quite the victory for a young team. If we can get a playoff run going? Even better.

Until next time, trouble trouble trouble trouble.