COL/SEA ; S49

gregreg

Seems like in this draft the top 4 prospects are the only for sure commodities. And there's always a big difference between 4th and 4th. If you're 5th you  will be that no matter what, if you are 4th you get to try your luck in the lottery

13 hours ago, Kendrick said:

I get that, but it's still Riga's pick. If it were Cologne's pick it might be 5th-8th though.

Yeah I know. We did just lose to Riga so it may be possible we could lose out. I mean we aren't even .500 and in the playoffs.

• Senior Admin
On 6/11/2016 at 3:44 PM, gregreg said:

To Seattle:

:rig: S50 1st 

:col:S50 3rd

To Cologne:

RW - Niels Skovgaard

I accept, glad to have @Tim join the express!

Thanks for the deal @Banackock

Just updating draft pick tracker here, just FYI that the 3rd is actually S51 COL 3rd (S50 belongs to HSK) 

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I was talking about Seattle's track record. As in Seattle is in no shape to trash talk haha

Better than CGY. Playoff team if it wasn't so competitive. 

55 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Better than CGY. Playoff team if it wasn't so competitive. 

You are saying Seattle has a better track record than Calgary in the past? I know you're new but come on now.

18 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

You are saying Seattle has a better track record than Calgary in the past? I know you're new but come on now.

NO. YOU'RE talking about the past, I'm talking about NOW. I could give a shit about the past. Has nothing to do with me, lol. 

5 minutes ago, Banackock said:

NO. YOU'RE talking about the past, I'm talking about NOW. I could give a shit about the past. Has nothing to do with me, lol. 

But.. but you brought up Calgary sucking. If it's this season you are speaking of solely, then either team should shut up haha.

Just now, Kendrick said:

But.. but you brought up Calgary sucking. If it's this season you are speaking of solely, then either team should shut up haha.

Only thing wrong with 40-30-2 is that it wasn't good enough for our conference. Any other year, Bears would have been in.

2 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Only thing wrong with 40-30-2 is that it wasn't good enough for our conference. Any other year, Bears would have been in.

But if you don't make the playoffs and have to sell all your players off, it's not really a success. So both teams are watching from home.

4 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Safe to say if it wasn't at stacked, we would have held on and achieved more than 82 points but even with 82 points.. we would have made the playoffs 5/6 times during S44 to 48. 

Just now, Kendrick said:

But if you don't make the playoffs and have to sell all your players off, it's not really a success. So both teams are watching from home.

Truth. We're the better of the shit.

• Admin
On 6/27/2016 at 5:02 AM, eaglesfan036 said:

lol seattle didn't even get a lotto pick

(yeah I know Seattle still benefits from Davos losing since they have both picks)