Intramurals Thread

Fong and I touched on this briefly and it looks like this sub-forum has been lacking lately, so figured I'd give it a shot.  Anyone do intramural sports or leagues where they live?

Right now I'm in a beach volleyball league as a sub (intermediate league which was a huge mistake) and a rec softball league, which might as well be intermediate.

I still play for a pretty competitive soccer team Sep-April. Hockey thursday evenings when Im not working and a Co-Ed baseball team with my wife.

19 minutes ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

Used to do beer league softball and basketball, haven't in a bit though. But after I move in a month, thinking of picking it back up as a way to meet people if nothing else. But that requires getting somewhat back in shape...

my first beer league game was yesterday, super fun.  

there was just a 14 team soccer tournament during maylong about 10 minutes away from where i live. entry fee is 500 bucks. so it was good. however we came like 7th or 8th. lost our first game to the eventual champs like 3-0 and lost another game 1-0 due to a shit ref. 

• 7 months later...
8 minutes ago, frescoelmo said:

Just started an indoor volleyball league, 2-0 (4-2 in games) so far.  TBH best indoor sport yet... for one reason :cheers:

Is that reason that you get to wear your speedo inside? Or the opposite sex wears parkas?