Double header drafts tonight! S55 VHLM Draft at 9 EST and the S55 VHL Entry Draft at 9:30 EST.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RomanesEuntDomus

Max von Hohenzollern Updates

94 posts in this topic

VHL Updated

If the thread isn't up I can't add it yet. 10 TPE added

Posted (edited)

I'm a little confused now. I take it that you didn't want to apply the +4 Welfare TPE in the last update, which is fair and also reflected in the total TPE count. But some of the +10 Training Camp TPE don't seem to have been added to my attributes either, the +10 were added to my total TPE but the total amount added to my attributes was only +3 (+1 Strength +2 Defense). If I'm not mistkaken then my "starting attributes" for this update should be Strength 81 2/3 and Defense 73 1/2 so this is what I will base this new update on. Please tage me if there are any issues with that.

Welfare +4

Welfare +4

Strength: 81 2/3 + 7 = 84

Defense: 73 1/2 + 1 = 74

TPE: 394 + 8 = 402

Edited by RomanesEuntDomus

@RomanesEuntDomus You never banked, and you got depreciated man. It's been in this league for years. So I added to your depreciated totals.

VHL Updated with the correct numbers.

3 hours ago, Kendrick said:

@RomanesEuntDomus You never banked, and you got depreciated man. It's been in this league for years. So I added to your depreciated totals.

VHL Updated with the correct numbers.

Alright no problem, a little notice of it when doing the depreciation in here would be helpful though, just to avoid confusion.

6 hours ago, RomanesEuntDomus said:

Alright no problem, a little notice of it when doing the depreciation in here would be helpful though, just to avoid confusion.

I don't do Depreciation either, so I'm not required to note that haha. The Updaters just update man, they don't do depreciation.