Claimed:Fifty! [Reviewed]

Fifty

TrevNoah_main.jpg

We are standing outside of the VHL Head Office where a lot of news cameras have gathered. Mister Don Draper steps outside in his Hawaii style shirt and flowers around his neck. This is not what the news crews had expected for a called press conference, but Don Draper has shocked the world before with wearing the Borat Swimsuit after being promoted to commissioner of the Victory Hockey League.

Borat%20Mankini%2002.jpg?itok=nw4uxEk5

Appearances aside, he has called the press for a reason. So the crows gasps in awe, while he approaches the microphone.

People tried to upset is, trying to bring us down with hacks and DDOS attacks. But after half a century of war, I remember that which matters most. We are still here!  Friends, family and anyone bored enough to watch my speech, welcome to the Head Office of the Victory Hockey League. It is true, what many of you have heard. We have gathered here today to celebrate 50 seasons of the Victory Hockey League. Believe me when I say we have a difficult time ahead of us. But if we are to be prepared for it, must first shed our fear of it. I stand here, before you now, truthfully unafraid. And why? Because I believe something you do not? No I stand here without fear because I remember. I remember that we are not here because of the path that lies before us, but because of the path that lies behind us. For 50 seasons we have fought against all odds and survived. 50 seasons of people doubting us, saying this league would never survive.

Tonight we will send a message to the world, a message that helps the league work towards the next fifty seasons. Tonight, let us shake this cave. Tonight, let us tremble the simulation league world. Let us be heard, let the world know we are here. In order of doing so we must not be afraid, we must use all resources available to recruit new players to our league. We want to expand towards the future, we want every one of you to bring in new blood. You are not doing this in vain, because we will give out great amounts of benefits to those that recruit, and the league itself will get rewarded as well. So work together in bringing in new faces, new blood and make sure those new ones will enjoy the league. We are still here, and we will be ready for the next 50 seasons. But the re-runs of ‘Alf’ are starting, so I’m leaving you all. Go out and recruit!

14041415-team-acronym-for-together-every

And like that Draper disappeared again, leaving the news crews in shock of what just happened. Who was that guy? Because even for Drapers doing that was a strange way of doing a press conference. It’s almost like he stole a speech out of a movie and tried to make it VHL related. The message is clear though, we can be proud of having fifty seasons of the VHL. And while most of us have not experienced them all, we are all part of the history and all part of the reason why it is still standing, by working together, as a league we can achieve more. Thank you all, now go out and recruit!

Edited by Green